Porter (part time)
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Position Summary: Part time position - mainly weekends, evenings and holidays. Responsible for receiving, unpacking, loading, unloading, and moving furniture. Maintains furniture in optimum condition and performs minor repairs if needed. Ensures that proper paperwork is completed to track inventory in computer system. Maintains the cleanliness of the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for receiving/unpacking merchandise, transferring merchandise, and facility maintenance activities.
* Maintains cleanliness of interior and exterior of facility.
* Assists in the rearranging and set up of the floor displays.
* Loads onto and unloads merchandise from delivery trucks.
* Accounts for movement of merchandise on and off of the floor; and ensures that proper paperwork is completed.
* Assists customers with wrapping and loading of merchandise into their cars, and gets customer signature acknowledging receipt of goods.
* Ensures daily: parking lot swept and trashed picked up; trash emptied from outside receptacles as well as those in offices and on sales floors.
* Ensures that showrooms and office areas are vacuumed on a daily schedule.
* Monitors and replaces interior and exterior light bulbs for building fixtures.
* Performs minor touch up on furniture (scratches/nicks).
* Applies fabric and leather protection to merchandise as required.
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
* Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
* Basic hand tool knowledge
* Ability to communicate (English)
* Ability to read
* Customer service skills
* Previous stock or warehouse experience helpful
C. S. Wo Gallery