HCA Management Services, LP
Dallas, TX, United States
Central Sterile Supervisor
_Work Schedule: Full-Time; Monday-Friday from 2:30pm-11pm
_Location: Medical City Dallas
Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world’s best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400 in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We operate as a 796-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program andstudent loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Central Sterile Supervisor Job Summary:
* Supports and assists the CS Manager in providing 24-hour operations of the Central Sterile area.
* Meets, or exceeds, patient, physician and other pertinent customer expectations.
* Assists in the selection, development and, if required, corrective action of staff in order to maintain competence and high quality service or care.
* Responsibilities focus on ensuring day-to-day operations of the service area is effective and efficient, including scheduling, in-put to evaluations and care and maintenance of surgical instruments and sets.
* Demonstrate organization of work and prioritizing skills.
* Communicates with customers and central sterile staff.
* Problem solves issues with customers and central sterile staff.
* Coordinates activities with specialty areas to meet customer needs.
* Maintains all required documentation.
Central Sterile Supervisor Job Requirements:
* Four to five years previous experience required in central sterile, at least one year as a team leader or supervisor.
* Computer experience required.
* Certification required in any of the three national associations: IAHCSMM, NIOSH or ASHCSP.
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Central Sterile Supervisor
Location: Texas-Dallas-Medical City - Dallas
Requisition ID: 01505-115057
HCA Management Services, LP
Website : http://hcahealthcare.com
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA. HCA is committed to the care and improvement of human life and strives to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Building on the foundation provided by our Mission & Values, HCA puts patients first and works to constantly improve the care we give them by implementing measures that support our caregivers, help ensure patient safety and provide the highest possible quality. Investing in our communities is important to us. HCA typically invests about $1.5 billion annually to keep our facilities modern and up-to-date technologically and to expand and add services where needed. Focusing primarily on communities where the company is a leading healthcare provider, HCA selectively adds new facilities in order to better serve our communities. And because two HCA founders were physicians, we value highly the strong relationships we've created with local physicians. We endeavor to provide them with a wide array of services and modern facilities in order to help them deliver the best possible care.