Main Line Health
Radnor, PA, United States
Healthcare, It, Engineering
Sep 17, 2021
Dec 31, 2021
Healthcare Data Engineer DVACO','58633','!*!Could you be our next Healthcare Data Engineer?
Why work as a Healthcare Data Engineer with Main Line Health?
Make an Impact! Under the direction of the Manager Analytics, the Healthcare Data Analytics Engineer is a key part of the team responsible for performing clinical and administrative analytics, reporting and data visualization, as well as optimizing data flow and collection (ETL) for cross functional teams. In addition, the Healthcare Data Analytics Engineer will assist in building data marts, managing existing data warehouses, and developing analytics best practices and governance. As a bridge between Analytics and IT/Operations, the Engineer serves both in a technical/data engineering role as well as working with senior leaders from our organization to lead the development of new measures and metrics, dashboards, reports, and other analytical solutions.
Develop and Grow your Career! Invest in furthering your education through seeking certifications or advanced degrees by taking advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement! This position is eligible for up to $6,000 per year based upon your Full or Part Time status.
Get Involved! Help optimize data and the overall reporting! As the Healthcare Data Engineer, you will be responsible for being the bridge between analytics and IT. What you do will greatly impact patient care.
Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a purpose: providing superior service and care.
Position-Specific Benefits include: You are eligible for up to 200 hours of paid time off per year based on your Full or Part Time status. We also offer a number of employee discounts to various activities, services, and vendors... And employee parking is always free!
Position: Healthcare Data Engineer
Shift: Day shift
1. Minimum of two (2) years of experience writing scalable, reliable and performant SQL.
2. Experience in analytics driven report development.
3. Advanced knowledge of SQL features, including views, indexes, stored procedures, and functions.
4. Practical experience programming in Python or similar tools for analysis and automation.
5. Experience with and passion for version control tools such as Git.
6. Experience with end to end automation using cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS etc.)
7. Proficiency in building business intelligence dashboards and basic data visualizations
8. Understanding of clinical or payer operational processes and ability to evaluate impacts on data compilation and reporting.
9. Knowledge of healthcare coding structures and payment methodologies.
10. Proficiency with Visual studio, SSMS, Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Python or Anaconda, Power BI, DAX Studio
Minimum 1-3 years’ work experience and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field..
','United States-Pennsylvania-Radnor','','259 Radnor-Chester Rd',' ','Radnor','19087','Finance','H04239-DVACO Analystics','Full-time','Day Job','Regular','Sep 17, 2021','1','1','Healthcare Data Engineer DVACO
Main Line Health
Website : http://www.mainlinehealth.org