Highlands Ranch, CO, United States
Jul 16, 2021
Oct 29, 2021
Human Resource Manager
CO - Denver
Human Resource Manager
The Human Resources Manager will manage all human resources-related matters. He/she will promote and implement human resource values by planning, managing, and maintaining human resources operations and programs. This individual will be a hands-on leader who is able to guide, train, and coach employees, as well as develop various programs and lead initiatives. Position Responsibilities:
Oversees the HR team to provide day to day oversight, ongoing direction and growth opportunities for team members.
Manages and maintains human resources functions including recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; implementing change.
Implements human resources strategies and compliance standards relating to talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
Designs systems and leads the development, roll-out, and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
Supports management and staff by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions, analyzing information and applications. • Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by staying current on existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings
Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions. •
Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees by assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of claims; obtaining and evaluating contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
Oversees and assures the accuracy of records and that recordkeeping requirements are met per record retention guidelines.
Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Develops and maintains positive customer relations by ensuring that all verbal, telephone and written inquiries and requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related degree. PHR or SPHR preferred.
• 3-5 years' relevant human resources experience, including 1-2 years' managementlevel experience.
• Minimum two years of direct recruiting experience. Full cycle recruiting preferred, with a strength in both social media and nontraditional recruiting efforts.
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment overseeing and directly managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• In-depth knowledge of AA/EEO compliance, labor relations and federal, state and local legal requirements, along with practical application.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to implement human resources strategies
• Documented experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs, compliance program management (i.e., FML, EEOC Worker's Comp), and other Human Resources programs.
• Competent in policy and procedure interpretation.
• Proficient knowledge of HR and Payroll systems, preferably Paylocity.
• Proficient skills with Microsoft office suite. Work Environment: • Typical office setting: Remote until back in office timeline unsure
• Work schedule may include some non-traditional hours, weekends and evening events.
• On-site during office hours, typically 8am-5pm
• Current remote work environment
• Travel is infrequent and only in Colorado, but may occasionally be required, mostly day trips along the Front Range (mileage reimbursement available)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to:
Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job:
Human Resource Manager (#4096-MH2682)
Website : http://www.hireconnections.net