HCA Holdings, Inc
San Antonio, TX, United States
Methodist Texsan Hospital excels in nearly all aspects of advanced cardiovascular services and is equipped with dedicated operating room suites and five functional heart catheterization labs. Orthopedic services, which include the famed Joint Replacement Academy, boast some of the best clinical results in the industry. Methodist Texsan Hospital’s 30-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit is the newest in the community and takes a team approach to providing excellent rehabilitative care for its patients. The emergency room is full-service and its board-certified emergency medicine doctors work hard for the right clinical diagnosis who strive to take care of patients quickly and efficiently.
Methodist Texsan Hospital is licensed for 120 beds and is the first hospital in San Antonio to receive the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Chest Pain Certification/./The hospital has also been recognized among Modern Healthcare Magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare. For more information, please visit our website atwww.sahealth.comand select Methodist Texsan Hospital under Locations.
As a professional Registered Nurse (RN) at Methodist, you would serve as an advocate for the patient and their family. We are looking for RNs who have a passion for serving humanity and want to deliver exceptional care to those they serve.
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
* Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Discount Program
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Student Loan Repayment
Critical factors to your success include:
* Consistently applying the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients
* Collaborating with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
* Communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
* Demonstrating team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
* Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing
* You should be a graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program. If you have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or certification in your specialty area you will be considered more highly qualified and eligible for our RN IV position.
* You should possess your RN License to practice as a professional RN in the state of Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact License. If you have a Compact License you will be required to obtain a Texas RN License within 90 days of hire.
* You should have a current BLS Certification
* You should have more than 6 months of clinical experience as a licensed RN
If you find this opportunity to improve the lives of our patients compelling, we encourage you to apply and learn more about how we can work together in “Serving Humanity to Honor God”.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN III) Hemodialysis (Days)
Location: Texas-San Antonio-Methodist Texsan Hospital
Requisition ID: 26109-89832
HCA Holdings, Inc
Website : http://hcahealthcare.com
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA. HCA is committed to the care and improvement of human life and strives to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Building on the foundation provided by our Mission & Values, HCA puts patients first and works to constantly improve the care we give them by implementing measures that support our caregivers, help ensure patient safety and provide the highest possible quality. Investing in our communities is important to us. HCA typically invests about $1.5 billion annually to keep our facilities modern and up-to-date technologically and to expand and add services where needed. Focusing primarily on communities where the company is a leading healthcare provider, HCA selectively adds new facilities in order to better serve our communities. And because two HCA founders were physicians, we value highly the strong relationships we've created with local physicians. We endeavor to provide them with a wide array of services and modern facilities in order to help them deliver the best possible care.