5 yrs required
The Bookkeeper and Office Administrator will play a key role in keeping our finances organized, and keeping our company running smoothly. We need a full-time person with at least 5-years of experience with accounting and bookkeeping.
Candidates be well-versed in online Quickbooks. Responsibilities will include A/P, A/R, payroll, bank account reconciliations, financial statements, coordination of information for tax returns, budgeting, collections. Position also involves assisting CEO with various personal and company-related tasks and daily issues. Qualified applicants will have:
- At least 5 years of corporate accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or CPA, or related field preferred
- Extensive knowledge of online QuickBooks
- Friendly, positive, passionate, "customer first" attitude with a high level of professionalism and humor.
- Outstanding communication, leadership, and diplomacy skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Readiness to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Willingness to pitch in to help others when needed
- Must be dependable
- Full time
EmploymentScape was founded on the idea that people's lives can be greatly transformed and defined when they discover the means to drive their professional destinies and reach their career goals. Our mission is to assist all professionals with finding the most satisfying careers that suit their interests and ambitions. EmploymentScape is a pioneer in the employment field because it caters to every stage in a person's professional life — not just one. Thus, EmploymentScape can build meaningful relationships with its clients and guide them during the college, post-graduate, entry-level, and veteran years of their careers.