1 yrs required
Arlington, VA, United States
Retail, Customer Service
Provide customers with a unique shopping experience by offering excellent customer service. Meet or exceed personal sales goals, and utilizing effective selling techniques
* Demonstrate excellent clienteling skills including following up with clients regarding promotions, new product arrivals etc.
* Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions in order to achieve and exceed established sales and productivity goals.
* Utilizing exemplary World class service standards assist customers with special services including: gift wrap, gift registry, locating merchandise, catalog/internet orders, special orders, back orders, charge sends, courier deliveries, and furniture orders.
* Demonstrate superior product knowledge, including features and benefits of the entire design studio assortment.
* Efficiently and accurately perform register transactions i.e., sales, returns, and exchanges.
* Assist in implementation and maintenance of visual merchandise presentation, signage and lighting.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
Global Business Acumen - Understand the complexity of business on a global scale. Embrace cultural and individual differences with empathy. Work with the nuances of specific local cultures to make informed decisions.
Strategic and Analytical Capability -- Ability to think globally, strategically, and objectively. Effectively translates data into actionable insights, strategies and financial plans.
Leading Teams -- Attracts, develops and motives the talent needed for current and future business requirements. Articulates an inspiring vision for the future, establishes high performance expectations and sets example through own behavior. Ensures alignment of individual goals with overall business objectives. Coaches team members to success and holds individuals accountable for achieving results.
Drive for Results -- Credibility earned through delivering results. Balances urgent and effective action, commitment to excellence, taking initiative to resolve problems and work quality. Demonstrates high initiative and provides leadership in a project-oriented environment.
Effective Communication -- Communicates clearly and effectively with associates at all levels, board members, external partners and customers. Strong verbal and written presentation skills including the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way and to tailor key messages and presentation style to multiple audiences.
Influence and Collaboration -- Builds and sustains collaborative relationships at multiple levels in the company. Able to work through complex disagreements and conflict to achieve resolution. Builds trust by including others and by keeping the cross-functional teams focused on the success of the entire company.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 1-2 years retail sales experience, (specialty retail preferred, but not required.)
* 1-2 years customer service experience.
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong clienteling and customer follow-up skills.
* Ability to complete and coordinate complex large orders within a variety of sales channels.
* Ability to think proactively to anticipate client's needs.
* Experience in working with the six elements of design preferred.
* Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time