Bank of America Corporation
Bakersfield, CA, United States
At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our Financial Center team at Bank of America. We’re looking for
Financial Center Assistant Managers (Assistant Managers)
– those with a passion for playing a leadership role, in supporting the financial center manager, to create a client-centric culture to improve clients’ financial lives.
As part of the Bank of America team,
benefit from personal coaching, clearly defined career paths, robust training programs and ongoing development opportunities.
provide oversight of the client service representative/teller line to ensure adherence to all policies and procedures –all to deliver exceptional client care.
We’ll help you
• Get training and one-on-one mentorship
from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll enroll in our Academy for Consumer and Small Business to develop as a financial center operations manager.
• Learn core banking solutions and processes.
Understand solutions we provide through Bank of America and how to accurately process transactions such as client deposits and cashing checks.
• Adhere to policies and procedures
through education of regulatory policies, employee and client safety procedures and service delivery guidelines.
• Ensure day-to-day activities comply with standards
by observing and coaching teammates in customer service, operational procedures, transaction accuracy and client engagement.
• Grow your network to maximize effectiveness in meeting client needs.
Build relationships with teammates and specialists to assist clients with financial needs and/or problem resolution.
• Confidently build relationships with clients.
Gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connect them to Bank of America solutions that meet their financial goals.
• Continuously learn
by using resources and technologies to optimize the client experience.
• Provide education to clients.
Inform and educate clients on how to conduct simple transactions through convenient banking options (such as online banking, mobile banking and ATMs) that benefit them.
• Manage the financial center
in the absence of the financial center manager.
As a financial center operations manager, you can look forward to
• Unlimited potential for financial growth.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills as the industry evolves and changes.
• Opportunities to connect with experts including relationship managers, small business consultants, investment advisors, and lending officers.
• A world-class suite of employee benefits.
You’re a person who (required skills)
• Has been successful working in a client-focused and results-driven environment.
• Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
• Can resolve problems independently and involve others as needed.
• Can interpret performance results and find opportunities to drive success.
• Works well with others and collaborates productively to get things done; a great teammate who presents oneself professionally and with confidence to establish trust, credibility and respect with others.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks, delegate and execute in a fast-paced environment.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Is proficient in computer skills and professional programs (for example Microsoft Office).
• Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
You’ll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
• A bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business-related field.
• Bilingual skills.
• Experience in financial services, mortgage, retail or hospitality.
We’re a culture that
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting the communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Bakersfield, CA, BAKERSFIELD VALLEY PLAZA BC, 2708 Ming Ave,
- United States
Full / Part-time
: Full time
Hours Per Week
: 1st shift
: M, T, W 9-6 F 10-7 Sat 9-2
Bank of America Corporation
Website : http://www.bankofamerica.com
Bank of America Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides various banking and financial products and services for individual consumers, small and middle market businesses, institutional investors, corporations, and governments in the United States and internationally. The companys Consumer & Business Banking segment offers traditional and money market savings accounts, CDs and IRAs, checking accounts, and investment accounts and products, as well as credit and debit cards; and lending related products and services, working capital management, and treasury solutions. This segment provides its products and services through operating 5,100 banking centers, 16,300 ATMs, call centers, and online and mobile banking platforms. Its Consumer Real Estate Services segment offers consumer real estate products comprising fixed and adjustable-rate first-lien mortgage loans for home purchase and refinancing needs, home equity lines of credit, and home equity loans. The companys Global Wealth & Investment Management segment provides investment and brokerage, estate and financial planning, fiduciary portfolio management, cash and liability management, and specialty asset management services; and retirement and benefit plan, philanthropic management, and asset management services. Its Global Banking segment provides various commercial loans, leases, commitment facilities, trade finance, real estate and asset-based loans, and consumer loans; treasury management, foreign exchange, and short-term investing options; and debt and equity underwriting and distribution, and merger-related and other advisory services. The companys Global Markets segment offers sales and trading services for securities and derivative products in primary and secondary markets; market-making, financing, securities clearing, settlement, and custody services to institutional investor clients; and risk management products. The company was founded in 1874 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.