Compass Group LLC
San Jose, CA, United States
LOCATION: SAN JOSE, CA
SCHEDULE: MONDAY - FRIDAY
KEYWORDS: PAYROLL COORDINATOR, HR COORDINATOR, BENEFITS COORDINATOR
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteen sets the national standard for excellence in automated retail, and EVERY segment of our business is thriving. We employ the best team in the industry and their dedication, collaboration and passion fuels our growth. YOU bring the enthusiasm, customer service and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. TOGETHER we’ll continue to transform the micro-market, dining, coffee and vending industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.
As a member on our team, you will assist and support the Controller achievement of the company's goals. You will do this, by:
* Ensure all payroll transactions are authorized and in compliance with company policies and employment laws
* Audit and process each payroll cycle in MyStaff for 600+ associates
* Process all employee new hires, status changes, re-hires, internal transfers and terminations through the HRSC
* Respond to and address employee inquiries regarding payroll related questions or concerns
* Maintain associate files and conduct routine audits
* Assist with the administration and tracking of variety of employee leaves
* Host orientation sessions and facilitate associate onboarding process as needed
* Maintain privacy and confidentiality of all payroll and human resources records and correspondence
* Other human resources support and duties as needed
* Enthusiastically support, promote and demonstrate Compass Group’s values in all interactions
* High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and 2 plus years relevant experience, OR, equivalent combination of education and experience
* Two years of payroll experience required, experience with ADP Workforce Now strongly preferred
* Customer service experience strongly preferred
o Service Excellence, Integrity and a Drive for Passion
o An ability to be nimble, flexible and courageous
o Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in an evolving, dynamic environment
o Well-organized and structured without rigidity
o Having a good sense of humor, strong work ethic and a contained ego
o Excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding written and oral communication skills
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
* Payroll: 2 years (Preferred)
* Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
APPLY TO CANTEEN TODAY!
_Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA_
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 330823
Compass Group LLC
Website : http://www.compassny.com