New Orleans, LA, United States
Nov 18, 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for YOU to join us, as our Director of Workforce Experience!
This is a 100% remote role, but we would prefer candidates located in New Orleans or Maryland or in the NY/NJ/CT area.
iSeatz Inc., is looking for a talented business professional to build and optimize the strategies that govern the Connect pillar within our People Operations Center of Excellence!
What will you do in this role?
Reporting into the Chief People Operations Oﬃcer, the Director of Workforce Experience will play an instrumental role in our business by building upon a robust and multi-faceted employee experience strategy, in partnership with Talent Acquisition, Director of Workforce Analytics + Total Rewards and Director of Workforce Optimization.
Your speciﬁc responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
● Build and execute the strategy for workforce experiences to inform and optimize all of the initiatives and assets within the People Operations Center of Excellence
● Support executive leadership in developing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) for their teams in order to meet/exceed our organizational objectives
● Partner with executive leadership to facilitate a seamless and informed performance review process, including frequent performance feedback conversations, formal performance reviews and performance documentation as well as compensation and promotion conversations
● Provide guidance and thought leadership for alternative performance management tools such as performance improvement plans, behavior counseling and coaching
● Partner with the executives to develop and implement a comprehensive onboarding program for new hires within your teams, including curating appropriate 30/60/90 day plans and training resource needs for their incoming direct reports
● Collaborate with both Talent Acquisition team and department leaders to develop and implement the career tracks and growth mapping tools
● Establish, maintain and continuously improve the organization’s talent evaluation process
● Identify the need for org-wide skill development and training and infuse newly developed skills and training into the organization's workﬂow and processes
● Partner with the People Operations team to align our acquisition, engagement, retention and recognition strategies with our Total Rewards strategy
● In partnership with the People Operations leadership team, develop DEI strategy for respective People Operations Center of Excellence pillar
● Foster and build upon a workplace culture that is consistent with the iSeatz’s core values, culture manifesto and overall growth strategy
● Develop and lead an eﬃcient process for information sharing and updates within the People Operations leadership team to ensure alignment and eﬀort optimization
● Lead the iSeatz Change Management Guild to provide excellent internal and external customer service for leaders and their stakeholders as well as best practices for workforce communications
● Lead a team of Workforce Experience Managers who will implement and optimize all of our employee engagement initiatives
Although we have described below what we are generally looking for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that may make you a great ﬁt. We’d hate to miss out! The point we’re getting at…it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply! We look forward to getting to know you!
Ideally, we would like the candidate to have:
● Impeccable organizational skills and a high level of detail orientation
● Excellent communication skills - always carrying a professional tone that fosters collaboration and teamwork
● Proven track record of executing and delivering projects and initiatives from beginning to end
● Lead with data and thoughtfulness to manage risk and make important decisions
● Perpetually seek out ways to improve and build upon centers of excellence
● Leverage intrinsic motivation to be a proactive self starter and problem solver
● Outstanding interpersonal relationship building as well as employee coaching and development skills
● Management experience in a team-oriented workplace
● Demonstrated ability to lead and consult with peers to ensure departmental and organizational success
At iSeatz, our compensation philosophy is designed to provide a Total Compensation Package to attract and retain the best talent , be competitive in the market, to consistently remain an "Employer of Choice" and reinforce our company culture of rewarding performance. Total Compensation includes (but is not limited) to Base Compensation, Short Term Incentive Awards, a generous PTO policy and other perks for all employees. For a Director role, the Total Compensation ranges between $ 150,000 - $250,000. This does not mean that you will be paid at the lower or higher end, but based on the current market conditions, your total compensation will fall in this range. More definite numbers will be discussed during the recruitment process with the Talent Acquisition Team.