Anthony Collins Solicitors
Birmingham, OH, United States
Mar 16, 2023
Jun 29, 2023
We are seeking a Senior Billing Assistant to join the Finance team here at Anthony Collins.
• Prepare, edit and release the firm’s bills in accordance with the firm’s billing procedure.
• Prompt and accurate production of all bills submitted for processing, applying all relevant VAT and Solicitors Account Rules.
• Liaising with Partners, Department Managers and Fee Earners to ensure compliance with the firms billing procedures and any other matters.
• Understanding specific billing arrangements in accordance with the firms’ procedures
• Understanding and applying client specific billing arrangements.
• Ensure all write offs are correctly authorised and documented in accordance with agreed policies.
• Reinforcing and reminding fee earners of billing procedure and any deadlines.
• Preparation of nominal invoices with covering letters.
• Providing training for new starters on Aderant and on-going training when necessary.
• Provide training for new starters on the firm’s billing and time recording procedures.
• Dealing with queries in respect of billing or any other queries which may arise.
• Data inputting.
• Assistance with development and firm wide training of Aderant Practice Management System.
Additional tasks as required:
• Support the coordination of Monthly reports, sorting and distribution.
• Electronic filing on the firm’s Document Management System.
• Provide essential support to Credit Control and Cash Office when necessary.
• Any other reasonable duty.
About the candidate
Candidates will ideally have the following:
Experience of working in a Law Firm would be advantageous but not essential
Experience of working on Aderant PMS system would be advantageous but not essential
To pro-active and assertive
Ability to liaise with all levels with an organisation
Have good attention to detail
Flexibility in assisting others within the Finance Department
Experience of working to deadlines
Meeting all criteria set by the Solicitor Accounts Rules
About the firm
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a specialist law firm with a clear purpose – to “improve lives, communities and society. For over 40 years we’ve been successfully combining market-leading legal expertise with a commitment to excellence and long-term relationships underpinned by a strong set of values.
What makes Anthony Collins Solicitors distinctive, beyond simply being a sector-specialist law firm, is our people and the values we share. We’re extremely proud of the calibre of people that we attract; people who are inspired by our values, motivated by our vision and work with our clients to positively influence the society and communities we are building together.
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the firm is treated equally, whatever their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Anthony Collins Solicitors
Website : http://www.anthonycollins.com/