Columbus, OH, United States
Customer Service, It, Retail
Aug 01, 2020
Nov 14, 2020
ICQA Troubleshooter 1st Shift, PT, Macy's Supply Chain: Columbus, OH','MAC19643','!*!Job Overview:
Responsible for utilizing problem solving techniques to correct inventory and operational issues while ensuring facility financial and unit inventory integrity is maintained. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Physically count, move boxes and use lifts to accurately perform cycle counts of warehouse items.
• Perform root-cause analysis and provide consistent feedback on inventory issues to Supervisor and/or management.
• Research and locate missing product.
• Completion of the daily task list.
• Assist in training new hires in department processes.
• Any other function management deems essential.
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Inventory experience preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to read, write and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
• Detail oriented with a sense of urgency.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.','','United States-Ohio-Columbus','Direct to Consumer/Fulfillment','ICQA Troubleshooter 1st Shift, PT, Macy's Supply Chain: Columbus, OH
Website : http://www.macys.com