10 yrs required
Accendi Talent has partnered with a progressive organization on their search for a Total Rewards Officer. Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about designing, developing, and implementing the ongoing administration of existing and new health and retire benefits, and all paid time off programs.
Ideal candidates for this position will be a proven leader, passionate about developing innovative and inclusive health and retire benefits and paid time off programs. This includes all aspects of base pay, incentives (long term and annual), health & welfare and retirement plans. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Manages the day-to-day functions, timelines and deliverables of Health and Retire Benefits and Paid Time Off programs while directing, mentoring and coaching HR team members.
2. Develops and maintains a set of TR performance metrics.
3. Creates a culture of performance and recruitment through the design, or redesign of reward and recognition programs.
4. Builds and provides leadership to a competent and client-focused team.
5. Manages annual benefits review and RFP processes, including comparison of current plans to benchmark organizations and industry norms.
6. Makes recommendations for adjusting plans to manage costs.
7. Manages the implementation processes of new plan designs and vendors.
8. Manages benefits administration within Human Resources.
9. Reviews proposed salary adjustments in compliance with established policies and guidelines, and recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
10. Collaborates with Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners and business leaders to understand and meet their needs relative to compensation and benefits.
11. Partners with HR Business partners and recruitment teams in soliciting, gathering, and evaluating overall operational needs.
12. Advances the current analytical/reporting system for use in trend analysis and regulatory reporting while seeking ongoing opportunities for improvement.
13. Utilizes analytics to drive and improve decision making, data quality and compliance of workforce data.
14. Coaches, trains, and serves as a technical resource to HR and its internal business partners and clients.
15. Works collaboratively with senior staff, peers and stakeholders to identify and define effective and efficient working relationships, service levels, and expectations throughout the organization.
16. Collaborates with peers to define Service Level Agreements (SLA), accountabilities and authorities for all TR programs, policies, role relationships and procedure
17. Manages the operations and budget of the Benefits Services and provides leadership and management to staff in the delivery of employment, recruitment, testing, talent management programs, training, performance management, orientation/on-boarding, etc.
**Relocation is available for this position.
Accendi Talent is a boutique provider of innovative human resource solutions in HR Consulting, Managed Services and Staffing.