Brooklyn, NY, United States
We love our patients. We think you will, too.
Excel as the superior nurse, mentor and clinical expert you are-and have a dramatic impact on the lives of our patients and their families. In this vital role, you will coordinate ESRD patient care and services (trend lab values, track metrics on vital signs, weight, outcome management, etc.). You will provide the highest level of care to our patients and ensure their safety, comfort, and well being.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Clinical Nurse Manager:
• A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
• B.S.N degree from accredited school of nursing required
• Current RN license in state of practice required with no Board of Nursing disciplinary actions
• Minimum of 12 months' clinical nursing experience
• Minimum of 6 months' experience in providing nursing care to patients on maintenance dialysis required
• Completed training program approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
• Supervisory experience preferred; willingness, desire, and ability to supervise required
• CPR certification required
• CNN or CDN certification strongly preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is the dialysis division of DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc., a Fortune 500® company that, through its operating divisions, provides a variety of health care services to patient populations throughout the United States and abroad. A leading provider of kidney care in the United States, DaVita delivers dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. DaVita strives to improve patients’ quality of life by innovating clinical care, and by offering integrated treatment plans, personalized care teams and convenient health-management services. As of December 31, 2013, DaVita operated or provided administrative services at 2,074 outpatient dialysis centers located in the United States serving approximately 163,000 patients. The company also operated 73 outpatient dialysis centers located in 10 countries outside the United States. DaVita supports numerous programs dedicated to creating positive, sustainable change in communities around the world. The company’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.