3 yrs required
Jacksonville, FL, United States
Jan 11, 2021
Opportunity for a qualified Commercial Construction Supervisor to join our Award winning team, with emphasis in institutional, hospitality, office, and retail construction projects throughout Northeast Florida. Candidates must be able and willing to work the hours as the project schedules mandate and has the passion and leadership necessary to get the job done.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: job site safety; project planning and scheduling; coordination and working with subcontractors; jobsite material procurement and management in tandem with a DSC project manager; direct labor activities and planning; detailed daily inspections with reporting; purchase order management in tandem with a DSC project manager; coordination/communication on design and construction issues working closely with a DSC project manager; coordination with municipal and governmental agencies for permits/inspections, relentless quality control for all construction work; working closely with the DSC management and field staff to assist with training and development of field employees.
· Minimum three years of commercial building construction experience. A related degree in the construction field is a plus.
· Capable of organizing and managing all construction phases of the building process.
· Superior ability to read and interpret blueprints and specifications.
· Superior field layout skills.
· Estimating & mathematical skills.
· Demonstrated leadership capabilities and excellent communication.
· Familiarity with MS Office applications, PDF documents, Windows PC use, Cloud based file share, and Android Smart-Phone applications.
· Must be enthusiastic and professional.
· Quality control.
· Project planning and scheduling.
· Safety Trained Minimum OSHA 10/ Current CPR & First Aid Certification.
· Organized self-motivated individual.
· Proven track record of running successful projects.
· Proactive and hands on problem solving approach.
· Unquestionable integrity.
· Valid Driver's license with clear MVR record.
· Ability to physically and safely traverse all jobsite terrain and obstacles.
· Climb stairs, ladders, scaffolds, proficient with fall protection devices.
· Endure exposure to weather extremes, heat, cold, rain, dust etc…
· Ability to operate common jobsite equipment, with necessary certifications and training is a plus.
· Common tools for the trade.
· Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
· Health Insurance
· 401(K) Match
· Profit Sharing Program
· Bonus Opportunity
To be considered for this challenging and rewarding position, respond to this ad with your resume.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
This company is a drug free workplace.