3-5 yrs required
Schaumburg, IL, United States
Business Development, Sales
Join Innovation Group’s commitment to #goingbeyond. Innovation Group provides comprehensive operational support and a range of expert services to the world’s leading insurers, brokers, fleet managers and automotive manufacturers. Our 3,300 employees across ten countries deliver exceptional standards on a large scale for over 1,200 clients, saving our global clients tens of millions of dollars annually. Innovation Group helps put their lives back on track. It takes empathy, it takes going above and beyond, it takes building the right relationships and it takes people who want a career. We look to do things differently and we’re always searching for people who are up for making an impact.
Innovation Group is seeking a Business Development Manager for our sales team based in Schaumburg, Illinois. This is a customer facing position and the successful candidate will identify new account opportunities, build key customer relationships and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
You will have the opportunity to:
· Sell to new and/or existing customers in an assigned territory to achieve assigned revenue objectives.
· Prospect and develop relationships with potential customers to qualify an account.
· Develop a strategy to demonstrate our value proposition.
· Determine needs and performs sales presentations to match customer requirements.
· Consistently build and deliver on an accurate account pipeline, at the values and the time frames communicated.
· Maintain sales records and prepares sales reports.
· Develop plans and strategies for developing business, drive the closing activities of all strategic opportunities and achieving the company’s sales goals.
· Maintain complete knowledge of Innovation Group, our products and services, sales objectives and strategies, pricing, contracting and support to be able to respond to client requests for information.
· Create sales proposals and manage the company’s response to all customer RFIs and RFPs.
· Negotiate and finalize new enterprise level business agreements with the approval of Executive Management. · Frequently travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key business relationships.
What we’re looking for:
· Bachelor's degree required.
· A minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated sales experience.
· Consultative, value proposition-driven sales methodology experience.
· Experience establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships within complex organizations. · Demonstrated track record of establishing new customer pipelines and achievement of growth-oriented revenue/profit goals and sales quotas.
· Experience of working within the insurance claims industry highly favorable.
At Innovation Group, we value the contributions of our employees. We provide a robust benefits package that includes:
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Life insurance
· Short-term and long-term disability insurance
· Flexible spending account options
· Health and dependent care saving accounts
· 17 days of paid time-off per year
· Paid sick leave
· 8 paid holidays
· 401(k) investment options
· Employee assistance programs