As a Casualty Team Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of Non-Standard Casualty Claim Adjusters with claim inventories ranging in complexity from basic losses without injury to large losses involving auto BI/UM/UIM. You will oversee and have direct management of and will support 6-8 Adjusters as needed. You will also be responsible for providing technical expertise, staff development and guidance on claims handling practices/procedures.
Our Claims Supervisor-Casualty Team Manager will work out of our Dallas, Phoenix, Salem or Chatsworth office. You will work the hours of Monday-Friday 10-7 CST for Dallas / Monday – Friday, 8-5 PST for Salem and Chatsworth.
• 6+ years of experience handling casualty claims preferred.
• College degree or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years of supervisory experience preferred.
• CPCU/AIC is desirable, but not required.
• Must have claim related computer systems experience.
• Guide wire experience is a plus.
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
• Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
• Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
• Learn and Grow with our Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
• Contribute to your community through United Way and volunteer programs.
• Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
• Protect what you love with discounts on home and auto insurance products.
• Get employee discounts for shopping, dining and travel through Kemper Perks.
Kemper at a glance
With $8 billion in assets, Kemper is one of the nation's leading insurers. The Kemper family of City life and health business. To effectively serve in this role, you will need to communicate with field offices, team members, and management. You must promote and follow department policies, regulatory requirements companies specializes in home, auto, life, health and valuables insurance products for individuals, families and businesses.
Kemper’s underwriting companies* are rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, the leading insurance industry rating authority. Kemper services six million policies and ranks among the top 25 personal lines property and casualty writers and the 2016 Ward’s 50 Top Performers list of life insurance companies.
*Alliance United Insurance Company is not rated.
We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice. An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
+MO +CB -LJ +GD -IN -MSJ –PT +GIJ
Website : http://www.kemper.com
Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that provide an array of products to the individual and small business market. Kemper Personal and Commercial Lines sells Auto, Home and Package Plus policies through independent agencies. Kemper Specialty California sells personal Auto insurance in the state of California through independent agents and brokers to customers who may have had difficulties obtaining or maintaining insurance in the past. Kemper Direct sells Auto and Home by phone and online. Kemper also offers Life and Health Insurance through Kemper Home Service Companies and Reserve National.