Civil Air Patrol
Atlanta, GA, United States
Nov 23, 2022
You will be responsible for managing a team of 10-12 inside sales executives while driving monthly revenue targets through new business acquisition. Our fast-paced sales team has a positive attitude and drive to win. This is a great opportunity to grow your career, make money, and have fun doing it.
Where You Come In
• You will provide hands on coaching and feedback to a team of Account Executives, who are tasked with bringing in new business against monthly revenue targets
• You will coach, develop and motivate your team of reps to become top achievers and future leaders.
• You will share best practices when it comes to inside sales (phone) and closing effectively
• You will hold your team accountable to ensuring that our products, policies and pricing are communicated clearly and accurately to prospects, and that we leave a positive impression on everyone we interact with
• You will lead effective team meetings, one on one’s, and group trainings
• You will exceed monthly sales team quotas and successfully complete all activities that drive revenue generation
What It Takes To Succeed
• You operate at the highest standard of professionalism in meetings with internal and external clients and stakeholders, in personal presentation and general interactions.
• You consider yourself to be highly motivated, self directed and possess high energy.
• You can handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
• You can operate with high integrity and personal accountability.
Join the team and get all you deserve:
• Remote work with flexible hours
Civil Air Patrol
Website : https://cawg.cap.gov/about/about-us