Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.
The Small Business Sales Center at Huntington Insurance is growing and we are looking for enthusiastic sales-minded individuals with Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance experience to join our team. This position requires basic technical skills and Commercial insurance product knowledge in the daily responsibilities of performing inbound and outbound phone sales using multiple insurance carriers.
A successful candidate will be expected to:
* Quote and Sell Small Commercial Property & Casualty insurance products
* Identify Account Round opportunities for Personal Lines, Life and other insurance products
* Build a pipeline via inbound and outbound calls to prospective clients
* Identify prospective customers using established lead methods
* Identify insurance risks and the coverages that protect them
* Counsel and advise prospects on matters of protection and coverage
* Develop and maintain business relationships with internal and external referral sources
* Meet goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines
* Proficient with computers; comparative raters, carrier sites to perform quoting and documentation of actions, as well as internal systems and (please use the apply button below)
* Maintain up to date knowledge of products, services, technology and regulations
* Interact closely with insurance partners and/or Bankers to meet customer needs
* Assignments are regularly monitored and work is screened according to agency standards
* Requires limited independent decision making and will have moderate supervision from management
* A valid Property & Casualty Insurance license
* Minimum one year insurance experience
* One year minimum experience in a sales and/or customer service-related position
* High School Diploma or equivalent
Other Traits and Characteristics:
* Insurance Sales Agents are successful when they have a drive to consistently achieve the best sales results and meet high volume deadlines in a call center environment
* A high energy and personable over the phone communication style will allow you to be successful in engaging and guiding our customers
* A consistent organizational style and system that allows you to manage a high volume of customers in various stages, from start to finish, including documentation and follow-up
* Experience working with complex products/processes to allow you to easily translate those skills into understanding complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
* A comfort level working with PC's and Microsoft Office programs, and the flexibility to learn and adapt to new software applications
In your recent experience, selling/upselling additional products/services will be a normal part of your day and your enthusiasm and desire to provide the optimum experience to your customers is to be evident in your results.
* Agent must generate $7,250 in Agency Revenue per month
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, with $100 billion of assets and a network of 1,115 branches and 1,891 ATMs across eight Midwestern states. Founded in 1866, The Huntington National Bank and its affiliates provide consumer, small business, commercial, treasury management, wealth management, brokerage, trust, and insurance services. Huntington also provides auto dealer, equipment finance, national settlement and capital market services that extend beyond its core states. Visit (please use the apply button below) for more information.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire any candidate who uses tobacco or any nicotine product including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff or snus, nicotine gum, the nicotine patch or any other kind of nicotine replacement product (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for cotinine (to check for use of tobacco and/or nicotine products and/or nicotine replacement therapy products) before they begin employment. If the position to which you're applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.
Website : https://www.huntington.com/
Welcome to Huntington. Thank you for your interest in learning more about us. Founded in 1866 as The Huntington National Bank, today Huntington Bancshares Incorporated still operates from the same Columbus, Ohio founding location in the heart of the Midwest. As of January 25, 2017, Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is a $100 billion asset regional bank holding company.