New York City, NY, United States
Manager, Sales, Customer Service
Jun 26, 2020
Oct 09, 2020
Sales Consulting Manager Acq','20000IJE','','English','English','!*!Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) – Manager, Publisher Management
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) helps advertisers and digital media and ad tech companies succeed by connecting their media to the world’s largest platform of 1:1 offline purchasing data and the broadest set of online data and measuring results. Only ODC leverages over $2 trillion in consumer spending to target and measure the effectiveness of digital advertising across all key verticals, including Retail, CPG, Automotive, Technology, Telecom and Financial Services. ODC partners with over 200 providers of media and services to the Ad Tech ecosystem.
ODC is looking for an experienced Manager, Account Management to oversee a team of Account Managers in our New York City office. To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate a proven track record of maintain and growing SaaS business, surpassing revenue retention goals, and executing go-to-market strategies. Additionally, you will be responsible for guiding your team members’ growth and advancement, as well as for maintaining and improving internal systems and workflows.
Candidate must have experience working with clients and being responsible for supporting and building accounts. They should understand important features and functionality for clients, be able to position ODC products within a competitive landscape and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and renewal / expansion rates.
• Manage a team of Account Managers responsible for customer service, revenue retention, and upsells.
• Navigate client escalations with a highly experienced level of client-facing communication skills and product expertise.
• Lead internal team meetings as well as 1-on-1’s with the Account Management team, and foster career growth for each individual.
• Manage best practices both internally and customer-facing that increase productivity and revenue retention.
• Communicate with internal stakeholders and leadership to improve overall customer experience.
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 5 years’ experience in a customer-facing role within the SaaS or ad tech industry.
• 1 year managing a team of individual contributors responsible for revenue retention and upsells.
• Experience working as a partner with C-level executives.
• Knowledge of online video operations.
• Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Positive outlook, enthusiasm, resourcefulness, and strong internal drive.
About Our Team
We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the client experience.
We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every client, during every stage of their partnership with us.
We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times.
We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
','!*!-Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
','Pre Sales','','US-NY,New York-New York','','','Regular Employee Hire','Oracle','Sales Consulting Manager Acq