Medical Mutual of Ohio.
IT Project Manager IV (Waterfall)','1800240','!*!
Manage large highly complex enterprise projects, programs, and teams with support in compliance with the Company’s defined IT project management standards with the goal of delivering project objectives on time and within budget. The methodology being used within those standards will be Waterfall. Plan, develop and implement the project lifecycle consistent with project objectives. Adhere to appropriate methodology role responsibilities detailed within the MMO standards. Provide guidance as necessary to other team members with the goal of process improvement and overall project leadership quality. Collaborate cross-functionally as required and assist with removing barriers that arise.
· Manage all stage of the IT projects assigned with minimal support, including planning, implementing and monitoring activities. Work with IT line managers and team members to develop appropriate methodology plans and activities with appropriate tasks, resources, milestones, cost analysis and timelines. Provide all levels of project communications and work with project sponsors or product owners to resolve issues address changes and identify risks.
· Provide appropriate business analysis by working closely with business area to understand the business need and work with IT to identify alternative technical, architectural and design solutions to meet that need. Identify future business needs, especially from a strategic perspective.
· Contribute to ongoing IT project leadership process improvement by peer review of other projects, recommendations to the Project Management Practices team (Waterfall) and leading by example in the following IT project methodology standards.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
· 7 years experience managing successful IT projects using a formal project life cycle methodology and software development methodology
· Experience in dealing with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
· Experience in vendor management.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred for Waterfall professionals.
· Appropriate methodology certification preferred as offered through the Project Management Institute (PMI)
Medical Mutual is looking to grow our team! We truly value and respect the talents and abilities of all of our employees. That's why we offer an exceptional package that includes:
A Great Place to Work:
Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. Seven years in a row we've received this recognition!
On-site wellness center at most locations. Enjoy personal trainers, towel service, locker room, weight room, elliptical machines, and a variety of classes!
On-site cafeteria serving hot breakfast and lunch, at most locations. Choices ranging from salad bar, made to order, hot and cold sandwiches, or a variety of entrees cooked fresh daily. Convenience store at most locations
Employee discount program. Discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a Medical Mutual team member
Business casual attire
Excellent Benefits and Compensation:
Competitive compensation plans
Employee bonus program
401(k) with company match and an additional company contribution
Excellent medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
An Investment in You:
Career development programs and classes
Mentoring and coaching to help you advance
Education reimbursement up to $5K per year
About Medical Mutual:
We strive to create peace of mind. Our customers can trust us to do things right and to help them get value from their health plan. We're the largest health insurer in Ohio and for 80 years, we've been serving our members and the Ohio communities where they live and work. Medical Mutual is a Top Place to Work in Northeast Ohio with exceptional career opportunities that offer challenge, growth and a great work/life balance. We want talented, innovative, and driven people to help us continue to be the best health insurance choice of Ohioans and help make Ohio the best it can be! Our headquarter building is located in the heart of downtown Cleveland and we have multiple offices throughout the state. Join us at one near you!
At Medical Mutual we celebrate differences and are mutually invested in our employees and our community. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and nicotine testing.','US-OH-Beachwood','','23700 Commerce Park','','Beachwood','44122','7 - General Staff','IT Development','Regular','Standard','Individual Contributor','Full-time','Day Job','','May 13, 2018','IT Project Manager IV (Waterfall)
Medical Mutual of Ohio.
Website : http://www.medmutual.com/
Medical Mutual has been a trusted health insurer for 80 years. We are the oldest and largest health insurance company headquartered in the state of Ohio. We invite you to learn more about Medical Mutual, including the latest news, career opportunities and more.Service and value set Medical Mutual and its Family of Companies apart. A trusted insurer for 80 years, we are the oldest and largest health insurance company headquartered in the state of Ohio. As a mutual company, we operate for the benefit of our members without needing to meet the demands of stockholders or Wall Street analysts. Instead, we focus on developing products and services that allow us to better serve our customers and the communities around us and help our members achieve their best possible health and quality of life.