1-3 yrs required
Mineola, NY, United States
Apr 24, 2022
Palacios Law Group (PLG) is a general practice law firm seeking an associate fluent in Spanish with 1-3 years of experience. The firm is willing to train an attorney duly admitted to practice in New York as the position will have an emphasis in immigration law. The firm has three locations on Long Island, NY.
Responsibilities will include:
• Meeting with clients to prepare for upcoming hearings.
• Drafting and preparing applications and affidavits for filing with Federal Government.
• Attending court hearings in New York Immigration Courts.
• Drafting and preparing various motions to be filed with the court.
• Visiting clients in detention.
The position requires strong writing and research skills as well as an ability to work well in a team setting. Salary is negotiable and includes benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $51,972.00 per year