- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- A property & casualty license is required.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Previous work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
- Adhering to strict FCC rules, please don’t apply if you have any felony related to theft, violence, drugs within the past seven years or ANY past convictions concerning violation of the FCC rules.
With over 4000 families served, our mission to you is to satisfy your insurance needs through quality products, professional advice, and outstanding service. Combined, our friendly, knowledgeable agents have over 100 years of experience. At the Leslie Corrigan Agency, EVERY member Counts!