Lockheed Martin Corporation
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
Contract Management, Security Clearance
Description: Position is to support C4ISR programs, becoming a member of the subcontract management team responsible for various subcontracts. The candidate should possess experience administering fixed price, cost reimbursable, and T&M subcontracts as well as IWTAs and working with international subcontractors and material suppliers and possess knowledge of supply chain tools such as P2P, VIP, LMAP and supply chain processes. The success of the person in this position will greatly depend on his/her ability to build effective relationships and communicate effectively with both internal customers and external suppliers. The candidate will regularly collaborate across multiple functions including production, procurement, quality, and engineering, in order to expedite parts/assemblies that are required to support the schedule. This position will work closely with suppliers to provide rapid response for procurements supporting the program and will be responsible for meeting required delivery deadlines and quickly resolving issues.
- Experience in procurement from statement of work (SOW) through to purchase order (PO) closure and price analysis experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel (including use of Pivots), and PowerPoint
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) or Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) or equivalent international procurement regulations
- Experience with the Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA)
- Excellent organization skills, Strong communication (written, verbal and presentation) skills
- Sound decision making abilities
- Demonstrated sense of urgency, self-motivated
- Ability to negotiate terms and conditions and pricing Complex problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to interpret policies/procedures and apply concepts
- The success of the person in this position will greatly depend on his/her ability to build effective relationships and communicate effectively with both internal customers and external suppliers
- Qualified candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance. Obtaining a secret clearance requires US Citizenship.
- Experience and understanding of Subcontract Program Management (SPM) best practices and tools
- Excellent business acumen and ability to make business based decisions
- The candidate should possess experience administering fixed price, cost reimbursable, and T&M subcontracts and IWTAs and working with international subcontractors and be able to demonstrate working knowledge of supply chain tools such as P2P, VIP, LMAP, CAP, and supply chain processes
- Experience administering subcontracts with an international supply base
- Education with an emphasis in international business
- Demonstrated ability to research and interpet laws of other countries
- Flexibility to travel to subcontractor sites
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.