The Zhou Law Group
2 yrs required
San Jose, CA, United States
Apr 05, 2021
– Complete strategy meeting with client at inception of representation by the firm;
– Advise clients on their legal options in determining course of litigation and/or settlement;
– Review and respond to correspondence from clients and opposing counsel;
– Prepare clients for hearings and depositions;
– Prepare case strategy and case strategy team oversight while giving direction on all complex cases, including cases set for long cause hearings;
– Represent clients in litigation at various hearings;
– Sit first chair in Trials, as needed.
– Licensed by the California State Bar;
– Experience or demonstrated interest in family law (minimum of 2 years related experience required);
– Courtroom experience, completed trial advocacy class/programs, and/or participated in trial competitions;
– Strong legal research and writing skills;
– Attention to details;
– Ability to work well under pressure and handle stressful situations;
– Strong team work and interpersonal skills;
– Preferred: Bilingual (Mandarin or any other language).
Culture and Diversity
We are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive community of professionals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender or gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, diverse abilities, or Veteran status. With these different backgrounds come different approaches, ideas and perspectives, which we believe is how an organization grows and thrives.
– Competitive Salary;
– Extremely Competitive Bonus based on production;
– 401(k) matching;
– Paid national holidays, vacations and sick leave.
-Monday to Friday
-Remote interview process;
-Social distancing guidelines in place;
-Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
Please send your resume, cover letter, writing sample, salary request and the date of availability by email.
The Zhou Law Group
Website : http://www.sanjoseattorneys.com