The advertising specialist will provide advice and counsel on advertising and communications strategies to HR and business leaders, and develop and implement advertising plans that will strengthen Boeing’s positioning as a prospective employer and support external hiring.
The specialist will be responsible for:
* Developing enterprise-wide and targeted media plans, including content for career site and social channels for both U.S. and international audiences.
* Identify emerging trends in external candidate behavior and lead planning, socialization and implementation of new media, resources and tools to support business objectives
* Support a robust measurement program addressing KPI analytics and optimizations behind the advertising campaign, media choices and online properties.
* Work collaboratively with HR, Communications, agency teams, and appropriate outside partners to support an integrated marketing approach; sharing and applying learnings
* Overseeing agency partners’ deliverables and managing creative development, production, media buying, optimization, and campaign analyses and reports
* Establishing streamlined processes and incorporating best practices
* Work collaboratively with HR and internal stakeholders to ensure the Boeing brand strategy and corporate identity standards are adhered to.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Required Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree
* Experience in brand marketing, communications, marketing, and/or advertising
* Master's degree
* Experience in digital creative development and production
* Experience in leveraging social media platforms for paid advertising initiatives
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
Website : http://www.boeing.com/
Boeing is the world's leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems. As a major service provider to NASA, Boeing is the prime contractor for the International Space Station. The company also provides numerous military and commercial airline support services. Boeing provides products and support services to customers in 150 countries and is one of the largest U.S. exporters in terms of sales.