Saint Petersburg, FL, United States
Nov 22, 2022
$75,000 to $95,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Great benefits, including paid time off and early closure on Fridays.”
St. Petersburg defense firm has an immediate opening for an insurance defense attorney. The open position is for a full-time associate attorney with 0-3 years of experience in general insurance defense trial/litigation. Trial experience preferred. We are seeking applicants with a demonstrated ability to think on their feet and make strategically sound decisions. With its commitment to diversity, the firm encourages minority applicants and those with military backgrounds to apply.
Please submit a cover letter with resume for consideration.
Competitive pay commensurate with experience.
• Law Degree from an accredited law school
• Licensed to practice law in the State of Florida
• Must be able to draft, review, and negotiate legal documents
• Strong ability to perform research and effectively communicate the results
• Analyze both federal and state laws and regulations
• Can work within defined processes and procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• Legal research and writing
• Draft motions, orders, and a variety of pleadings and correspondence to clients, counsel, and the court
• Analyze and respond to discovery
• Represent clients in court hearings and trials; assist in preparation for trial; attend and conduct depositions of parties and non-parties; attend mediations; attend trials
• Handle cases from inception to close and provide frequent status updates to clients
Only applicants with the above skill sets, experience and work ethics will be contacted.
Recruiters - Please do not contact us as we are not using external recruiters to fill this position at this time.
• Bonus pay
• One location