The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) organization is seeking an experienced Electrical Wiring & Equipment Manufacturing Planner (Level 4) to join the Boeing Vertical Lift Engineering program located in Ridley Park, PA. This position will support the productivity and growth of Vertical Lift programs to ensure delivery of high-quality products to our customers
Your duties as an Electrical/Electronics Manufacturing Planner will include (but are not limited to):
* Plans and leads department/organization processes for developing, implementing and maintaining various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration.
* Develops and plans manufacturing concepts and strategies to support business objectives.
* Prepares build analyses and cost estimate reports. Leads integration of complex suppliers, processes, materials, data and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery requirements.
* Participates in source selection to ensure manufacturing requirements are met.
* Develops complex tooling requirements based on manufacturing and engineering requirements.
* Manages tooling from initial design to end of use disposition.
* Leads investigation and resolution of complex or systemic manufacturing related issues.
* Leads teams performing producibility assessments of design concepts.
* Supports enterprise level benchmarking to incorporate best practices.
* Leads development of complex work statements and sequencing of events to support delivery commitments.
* Develops scheduling templates for use by others.
* Drafts, updates and reviews processes and procedures to support business and regulatory agency requirements. Develops and documents new job practices, techniques and standards. Works under minimal direction.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
* Experience in an Electrical Manufacturing Planning role
* Experience on an Integrated Product Team (IPT)
* Experience in Teamcenter
* Experience using Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Typical Education / Experience:
AA degree in related discipline and typically 6 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a U.S. Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. U.S. Person includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
This position is based in Ridley Park, PA and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
Website : http://www.boeing.com/
Boeing is the world's leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems. As a major service provider to NASA, Boeing is the prime contractor for the International Space Station. The company also provides numerous military and commercial airline support services. Boeing provides products and support services to customers in 150 countries and is one of the largest U.S. exporters in terms of sales.