Performance Food Group
Shafter, CA, United States
Bluecollar, Manager, Transportation, Trucking
Mar 14, 2023
Jun 27, 2023
Performance Food Group Customized Distribution California (0155)
Three (3) years’ experience in transportation including commercial vehicle operation and class A CDL. Product knowledge helpful. Must have effective communication, organizational, and problem solving skills.
This position interfaces with General Manager, Shipping Warehouse Manager, Receiving Warehouse Manager, Transportation and Delivery Manager, Customer Service, Human Resource, drivers, hourly shipping associates, hourly receiving associates, maintenance associates and vendor truck drivers.
Supervisory duties, transportation and delivery
Scheduling of routes
Knowledge of DOT state and federal regulations
Basic computer skills
Loss prevention and safety
Other duties as assigned by the Transportation Manager
Address Line 1:
255 North Driver Road
Shafter, California (CA)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the Company) provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy (http://pfgc.com/Policy) ; (2) the EEO is the Law poster (http://pfgc.com/Poster) and supplement (http://pfgc.com/Supplement) ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement (http://pfgc.com/PayTransparency) .
High school diploma/GED or state approved equivalent
• Valid CDL A
• 1 years of supervisory experience
• Excellent communication & people skills
• Meet all State licensing and/or certification requirements (where applicable)
• Must be 21 years of age
• Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) for past 3 years
• Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check
• Pass road test
• Valid current DOT Health Card and/or able to secure new DOT Health Card
• Able to hand-lift and utilize two-wheeler, lift gate and/or other equipment to move and/or stack product cases/freight of varying size and weight throughout shift; product generally ranges from between 10-35 pounds and up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location
Class A license
1 years of Class A Driving experience preferably in the foodservice industry
• 1 years of supervisory experience.
• Onboard computer and electronic log system experience
• Hand-held point of delivery scanning system experience (i.e. POD)
• Customer service related work experience
PFG Customized Distribution meets the special needs of some of America’s most recognized national chain restaurants, including Cracker Barrel, TGI Friday’s, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster and Ruby Tuesday. Providing customized attention and a centralized contact for product lines, menu changes and account coordination, PFG Customized Distribution serves customers across the United States and in more than 40 countries.
Click Here for Benefits Information (https://pfgc.com/Careers.aspx#benefits)
66,560 to 76,000
Performance Food Group
Website : http://www.pfgc.com