Kemper Preferred is seeking a Product Analyst to work at our Kemper office in Jacksonville, Florida. As a member of the Product team, you will be working to drive profit and growth by implementing business and pricing strategies for Kemper’s home and auto line of business. Provide State Management with the detailed analysis required to profitably grow the personal lines home and auto insurance products, and meet the needs of our customers.
The Product Analyst will compile, analyze and interpret statistical and financial data in support of State Management initiatives and processes. Analyze and develop business requirements based on changes in business and/or industry direction and make recommendations on the most efficient use of automation and related technologies within the framework of assigned duties.
• Experience in statistical and business analysis.
• Education equivalent to a college degree in mathematics, statistics or related field, or the equivalent in related work experience.
• Advanced Excel skills and familiarity with database querying required.
• Experience in SAS, SQL, SQL Server, VBA, Access and/or FoxPro desired.
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
• Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
• Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
• Learn and Grow with our Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
• Contribute to your community through United Way and volunteer programs.
• Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
• Protect what you love with discounts on home and auto insurance products.
• Get employee discounts for shopping, dining and travel through Kemper Perks.
Kemper at a glance
With $8 billion in assets, Kemper is one of the nation's leading insurers. The Kemper family of companies specializes in home, auto, life, health and valuables insurance products for individuals, families and businesses.
Kemper’s underwriting companies* are rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, the leading insurance industry rating authority. Kemper services six million policies and ranks among the top 25 personal lines property and casualty writers and the 2016 Ward’s 50 Top Performers list of life insurance companies.
*Alliance United Insurance Company is not rated.
We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice. An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
-MO +CB -LJ +GD -IN -MSJ -PT +GIJ
Website : http://www.kemper.com
Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that provide an array of products to the individual and small business market. Kemper Personal and Commercial Lines sells Auto, Home and Package Plus policies through independent agencies. Kemper Specialty California sells personal Auto insurance in the state of California through independent agents and brokers to customers who may have had difficulties obtaining or maintaining insurance in the past. Kemper Direct sells Auto and Home by phone and online. Kemper also offers Life and Health Insurance through Kemper Home Service Companies and Reserve National.