The Little Nell
Aspen, CO, United States
The city of Aspen at our front door, Aspen Mountain at our back door. And in between, a gathering place for the free-spirited. We're proud of our 5 Stars and 5 Diamonds -- hospitality is our passion. From our kitchens to our cellars, with their 20,000 bottles of wine, from the Concierges in our lobby to the Concierges on our mountains, and from family adventure to après ski, this hotel is, guests have said, the Aspen of Aspen.
Clean and maintain public and employee areas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Restock all linen closets and linen racks with the necessary linens for all room attendants. Do not over stack linen.
• Keep all the closets with the proper amount of water bottles
• Restock the closets with tissue products according to our daily needs
• Keep enough magazines for all rooms.
• Restock all closets with hangers, do not exceed on quantities
• Keep sufficient glass wear
• Bring all dirty linens to the laundry room to be washed, coordinate the times to avoid the accumulation of dirty linens
• Bring the trash down to the loading dock
• Maintain all guest corridors clean and neat; dust all the furniture with in every corridor along with the pictures
• Must clean all the wood molding including the top areas, and exit doors
• Sweep the corridors and carpet edge once a week before vacuuming
• Report and/ or replace all burnt light bulbs along the corridors
• Shampoo rooms as required by the supervisors, spot clean the carpet on the corridors, and wipe down stains on the walls
• All these areas must be clean with the proper chemicals per housekeeping instructions. Clean the brass signs with flits once per week on Thursday
• All of these areas require frequent attention
• Bring the rollaway and cribs down to the proper location
• Stock all products relative to position to their proper levels
• Write and/or report all maintenance requests and mechanical deficiencies
• Help with the humidifiers brought to housekeeping to be clean
• All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Aspen Skiing Company Hospitality standards
Education, Experience, Skills
• Previous experience preferred, especially with janitorial equipment and chemicals
• Must be able to read and write
• Basic English preferred
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds
The Little Nell
Website : http://www.thelittlenell.com/