BCG Attorney Search
10 yrs required
Choice of compensation package
• Compensation Package A- Performance based $500,000 to $1,000,000- This position offers Performance Based Compensation, giving the right candidate the ability to earn $500,000 to $1,000,000(+) within 12 to 18 months.
• Compensation Package B- This position offers higher base salary with discretionary bonus with guaranteed minimum earnings of $300,000/ annual.
• 10+ years’ experience representing plaintiffs
• 20+ jury trials
• Seasoned, results- driven
• Necessary experience to immediately assume mature files of moderate severity and complexity
• Team resources; support staff provided for each trial lawyer consisting of associates and paralegals.
• Trial teams are strategically planned to aid each trial attorney.
• Trial attorneys experience structured and supportive environment to develop cases.
• State of the art case management software
• Exclusive research groups assembled for jury selection outside the courtroom.
• Pure environment to focus on the practice of law; a high level of activity that includes thorough and extensive discovery, depositions, and hearings.
• Trial attorneys are not responsible for nor are they distracted with demands for rainmaking or overhead.
• Ideal trial attorney will have the personality to fit the demands of the job.
• Must be licensed in Texas
• Must have extensive plaintiff personal injury experience
• Must have numerous first chair trial experience
• Must pass a criminal background check
• Reference checks
• Must possess valid drivers license with clean driving record.
This job is intended for the trial attorney who displays grace under pressure and can make complicated cases digestible for judges and juries- attorneys who can tell the story.
BCG Attorney Search
Welcome to BCG Attorney Search — a legal recruitment firm that has built its reputation on maintaining high standards across the board. BCG Attorney Search is the most selective legal staffing firm in the US, providing clients with a level of service that's second to none. With over a decade of experience, BCG Attorney Search averages more than one placement a day. Because we hold our legal recruiters and ourselves to extremely high standards, our clients can expect nothing but the best from BCG. When it comes to recruiting firms in the US, BCG Attorney Search is at the top of the game. Commitment to excellence characterizes the entire legal hiring process at BCG, from selecting candidates to researching the market and to understanding the hiring needs of firms.