Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model – Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceuticals and biologic products for patients around the world. Allergan markets a portfolio of best-in-class products that provide novel treatments for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology, anti-infective and cardiovascular therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives. Our success is powered by our world-class team’s commitment to being Bold for Life. Together, we build bridges, power ideas, act fast and drive results for our customers and patients around the world by always doing what it is right. Join one of the world’s fastest growing pharmaceutical companies! At Allergan you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapid growth strategy means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight. Position Description
This position is responsible for growing and maintaining our client business. This is accomplished by providing national lead management, lead coordination among the regions, supporting relationship management, and client servicing in support of the outside sales team. They work closely with external counterparts to build relationships and increase sales and retention of our client base. Successful candidates will have demonstrated success in sales and effectiveness in working as a member of a team. Our Inside Sales Reps will also be responsible for providing efficient, courteous, “world-class' customer service experience at all times.
Main Areas of Responsibilities:
• Handle inbound inquiries from interested parties.
• Qualify leads as a good fit for Allergan products and as appropriate partner material.
• Provide national lead management.
• Distribute qualified leads among the regions as appropriate.
• Prospecting, researching, and cold calling to build leads.
• Schedule meeting for Area Sales Manager with qualified lead.
• Manage entry and update of leads in SAP database and Salesforce.com.
• Handle inbound sales calls from existing and prospective clients.
• Evaluate offerings to cross-sell or up-sell additional product offerings to enhance the customer experience.
• Responsible for making up to 50 outbound calls daily to potential customer base, as well as daily response to email, fax or other customer communication.
• Provide our clients with “world-class' customer service experience.
• Other duties may be assigned as determined by sales and customer service management.
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Some college with a four year degree preferred.
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years in related inside sales experience.
• Expertise in the use of innovative sales techniques in a phone sales environment.
• Excellent phone communications and customer service skills required.
• Experienced in lead generation management and support.
• Experience in working independently and in a team environment to achieve personal and team goals.
• Must be a driven and self-motivated individual who is also willing to receive guidance and direction.
• Competent using office software including Salesforce.com, SAP, MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Good organizational skills, management skills and ability to be energetic.
• Should have ability to multitask and handle conflicts in the business.
• Ability to analyze the market and target potential clients.
• Target oriented and believe in team work.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of supervisor, clients and managers. Ability to use MS Excel to perform calculations and interpret results/data.
• Ability to read legal and some technical literature and documents and extract important concepts.
• Ability to travel, up to 10%. Overnight travel is required.
• Responsible for performing all duties in compliance with FDA’s Quality System Regulation (QSR), ISO13485, the Canadian Medical Device Regulations, and all other international regulatory requirements with which Allergan complies.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Pleasanton. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
Website : http://www.allergan.com
Allergan, Inc. operates as a multi-specialty health care company primarily in the United States, Europe, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. The company discovers, develops, and commercializes pharmaceutical, biological, medical device, and over-the-counter products for the ophthalmic, neurological, medical aesthetics, medical dermatology, breast aesthetics, urological, and other specialty markets. It operates in two segments, Specialty Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices. The Specialty Pharmaceuticals segment produces a range of pharmaceutical products, including ophthalmic products for dry eye, glaucoma, inflammation, infection, allergy, and retinal disease; Botox for certain therapeutic and aesthetic indications; skin care products for acne, psoriasis, eyelash growth, and other prescription and physician-dispensed skin care products; and urologics products. The Medical Devices segment offers a range of medical devices, such as breast implants for augmentation, revision, and reconstructive surgery, as well as tissue expanders; and facial aesthetics products. The company sells its products to drug wholesalers, independent and chain drug stores, pharmacies, commercial optical chains, opticians, mass merchandisers, food stores, hospitals, group purchasing organizations, integrated direct hospital networks, ambulatory surgery centers, government purchasing agencies, and medical practitioners. It focuses on eye care professionals, neurologists, physiatrists, dermatologists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, aesthetic specialty physicians, urologists, urogynecologists, and general practitioners. The company has collaboration agreements with Molecular Partners AG; Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; and Serenity Pharmaceuticals, LLC. Allergan, Inc. was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.