Koenig Equipment, Inc
Complete Goods Administrator
Koenig Equipment, Inc. is searching for a Complete Goods Administrator based out of the company's Botkins, OH Shared Resource Center. This position serves as the front line of contact between sales personnel and the Complete Goods Coordinator. The general responsibilities of this role include; the adherence to and enforcement of the sales process flow, as well as maintenance of manufacturer standards with program requirements and inventory controls. Specific role expectations will be as follows:
* Manage administrative process from quote acceptance through manufacturer settlement through GL posting:
Preparation of all sales related paperwork; pre and post-sale
Process applications for retail financing
Post whole goods invoices Manage and ensure incentive program deadlines are met
Pay OEM within terms or process extensions as directed
* Support equipment and integrated solutions process flow through documentation and management of service support agreements.
* Support sales on pre-quote and post invoice needs.
* Process and settle dealer floor plan.
* Back-up other complete goods administrators and SRC reception position
* Process shipping stand returns
* Assist with OEM inventory audits
* Process dealer transfers
* Communicate program and incentive expiration
* Facilitate OEM customer loyalty programs
* Assist in new sales person training
Experience and Qualifications
* A minimum of 3 years in an accounting, finance or general business support role. Ideal background would include experience in a wholesale goods dealership as subject matter expert in sales administration.
* 2 year degree minimum in accounting, finance, or general business; 4 year degree preferred.
* Successful candidate will have high attention to detail, excellent time management skills, professional customer service attitude and a general understanding of invoicing, the financing process and accounting cycles.
* Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
Apply for this Position
Apply with Indeed
Koenig Equipment, Inc
Website : http://www.koenigequipment.com
In 1904, John C. Koenig founded a hardware and farm equipment dealership to serve his friends and neighbors. Committed to the long-term, he handled only quality products; he offered them at a fair price; he maintained convenient hours; and he supported his merchandise with application information, a good parts stock, and responsive repair and maintenance. He always greeted his customers as friends and made sure transactions were of mutual advantage.