Monitor scheduled activities with respect to receiving and dispatch orders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for distributing and processing work orders to dispatchers ensuring compliance with everything requested by the customer.
- Fills and prepares the necessary documentation for logistics department through material handlers.
- Performs physical counts or cycle counts through material handlers.
- Cross trains and assists with back up clerks when necessary.
- Assists material handlers, team leads and supervisors in locating discrepancies and product misplacement.
- Ensure all receiving documents and functions are completed accurately and on time.
- Complies with SOPs, GMPs, safety rules and regulations, and departmental procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Distribute receiving activities to the material handlers and achieve with the daily goals per day.
- Support in the training process of the new material handlers.
- Immediately report any condition that may endanger the health or safety of everyone that may infer execution area.','!*!Qualifications:
Requires strong interpersonal and organization skills. Proficient in warehouse management systems and Excel and Outlook applications. Must be able to work overtime as required. Must be able to work independently without direct supervision. Bilingual (Spanish/English).
3-5 years of warehouse and/or technical office experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the LawEEO is the law - Poster SupplementPay Transparency Policy
Reasonable AccommodationsBaxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.','Administration Services','United States of America-Puerto Rico-Catano','','Global Operations - Supply Chain','Full-time','Warehouse Coordinator
Baxter International Inc. (NYSE:BAX), through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to create products that advance patient care worldwide. Baxter had 2013 sales of $15.3 billion and has approximately 61,500 employees.