San Marcos, TX, United States
The primary purpose of your job position is to perform clerical support in an efficient manner in accordance with established procedures, and as directed by your supervisor.
* Answer telephones; determine nature of call and direct caller to appropriate individual or department.
* Greet visitors and have them sign-in. Direct to appropriate office and/or resident room.
* Give directions/information to visitors, guests, residents, sales representatives.
* Assist with administrative duties as directed. (Includes typing, filing, posting accounts, accounts payable, etc.)
* Receive, sort, and distribute mail as directed.
* Order supplies as directed.
* Other related duties and responsibilities that may become necessary or appropriate.
Regent Care Centers® offers a competitive compensation and benefit package for Full Time employees that includes:
* Paid Holidays
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Company-Paid Life insurance
* Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
* 401(k) Matching contributions up to 4%
Part Time employees are offered limited PTO, limited Paid Holidays, and 401k benefits. PRN employees are offered 401k benefits.
Regent Care Centers is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, disability, age or national origin or any other protected status.
* Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
* Must have at least one (1) year’s experience in a clerical position.
* Must be able to type a minimum of 35 words per minute and operate a word processor.
* Must be able to effectively use a 10-key calculator.
* Must have a working knowledge of computers, input/output/retrieval data, etc.
* Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
* Must be knowledgeable of administrative practices, procedures, and guidelines.
* Must possess a cheerful personality and be able to work harmoniously with other personnel.
* Must possess the ability to minimize waste of supplies, misuse of equipment, etc.
Website : http://www.brocktonhospital.com