San Francisco, CA, United States
Manager, Product Management, Retail
Requisition Number: SS-16857
Area of Interest: Information Technology
Brand/Division: Shared Services
Position Type: Full-time
Principal Product Manager, Stores Technology
About The Team
At WSI Tech we strive to create an empowered, lean, fast paced delivery culture that is highly responsive to customer needs and tuned to driving optimal outcomes. This Principal Product Management role is a critical part of the Technology product management organization that is responsible for driving growth and product design innovation for retail stores across all of our brands.
Within WSI tech, we strive for a culture of experts leading experts (not managers leading managers) and we are looking for a strong, hands-on product leader that can drive success within these domains.
* Evolve our Stores technology experience to drive growth and efficiency through next generation user experiences, data-driven applications and mobile.
* Launch and evolve the next generation of our Store point-of-sale architecture.
* Drive operational efficiency and delightful customer experiences through innovative in-store mobile solutions.
* Optimize human performance within stores through data-driven Workforce Management and Clienteling/CRM solutions.
* Bring digital technology into our stores and evolve our cross-channel experience to be frictionless.
* Manage executive-level relationships with the corporate and store fleet leadership team to evangelize solutions and problem-solve.
* People leadership- Serve as a role model for Technology innovation and culture and our WSI company values
* Collaborate effectively across the enterprise and leverage data, technical depth, speed, and agility to drive results and learnings.
* Lead a high performing team, including hiring, onboarding, goal setting, performance feedback, coaching, development, recognition, and engagement of team members.
We think you should be excited about this opportunity because you will...
* Work on initiatives of incredible opportunity and scale.
* Directly see how your ideas and efforts positively impact the experience of our customers and growth of our business.
* Work in a truly data-driven environment. We practice what we preach.
* Work at the pace and excitement of a start-up with the resources of a $5 billion company.
* Be treated like an entrepreneur and expected to bring innovative ideas to the table and execute them to completion.
* Work with a world-class team with a history of success and reputation for excellence.
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc...
* We're a successful, fast-growing company with a entrepreneurial vibe
* A technologically and data-driven business
* Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
* We're at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
* We're passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
* We get to be creative on a daily basis
* A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
* We get a killer discount on our amazing products
* We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
* We have fun!
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Skills and Knowledge
* Bachelor's Degree at a minimum
* 8-10+ years of experience in the Product and/or Retail Technology space
* A deep understanding of the Retail industry and how to apply technology to solve real retail problems
* Deep experience with Stores technology -- including POS systems, kiosks, digital displays and store mobility tools
* Ability to translate data into analysis into insights into actions
* Strong communication skills and ability to influence without authority
* Deep people management/coaching experience
* A positive attitude, strong work ethic and high bar for quality
Once you are here, you can look forward to a wide variety of benefits. Our corporate vision--to enhance our customers' quality of life at home--extends to the lives of our associates. To that end, we offer an extensive benefits package designed to help you grow, personally and professionally, to keep you healthy, to prepare you for the unexpected, to care for your family and to build a secure future. Depending on your position and your location, here's a look at what you might be eligible for:
* A generous discount on all Williams Sonoma Inc. brands through multiple shopping channels
* A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
* Paid vacations, holidays and other time-off programs
* Health benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance; health and dependent care tax-free spending accounts; medical, family and bereavement leave; same-sex domestic partner benefits; short- and long-term disability programs; life and travel insurance; an employee assistance program
* Tax-free commuter benefits
* A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
* In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University, LearnIt and AcademyX
* Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
* Quarterly sample sales
* A business casual work environment
* A bike share program
* Time off to volunteer
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.
Website : http://www.williams-sonomainc.com/