The Chubb Corporation
New York City, NY, United States
Clevel, Executive, Finance, 100k
Jul 21, 2021
Nov 03, 2021
Vice President, Execution Leader','339184','!*!Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
The Execution Leader partners with business/functional leaders and working groups to provide strategic leadership, assess, and identify pragmatic and innovative automation and digitization solutions.
This role partners with Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) Capability Leads in Global Operations Services, line of business (LOB) leaders and North America Operations Service Leaders. The leader will manage a seconded team of Product Owners, Business Analysts, and IT Engineers who will identify opportunities for automation and process improvement, and will drive these opportunities through design, development and implementation through benefit realization.
The role is based in Whitehouse, New Jersey, or Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and requires approximately 50% travel to Chubb offices to conduct process discovery and assessment activities with product/ process owners and SMEs.
Engage in Business Solutioning and Stakeholder Management
• Implement customer/ employee experience and continuous improvement programs to align the organization on critical performance indicators
• Strategic use of data; data driven decisions through the interpretation of data and an evidenced based approach to decision making. Perform fact-driven analysis, developing points of view and actionable recommendations that influence IPA teams about top of mind employee/ customer experiences
• Identify opportunities and services including understanding motivators for adoption of solutions and unlock challenges that customers/employees face
• Support the development of roadmaps that reflect customer/employee needs/gaps and teammate needs/gaps, as well as foundational technology capabilities and other digital enablers
• Ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in specification of new or in the improvement of new capabilities/services and that the overall user experience is taken into account
• Support delivery of process design and optimization conduct data collection and quantitative analysis, BPO/BPR/BPA opportunity identification, quantification and prioritization, and develop recommendations.
• Participate in and/or lead the Intelligent Process Automation Discovery process to maintain a pipeline of use cases.
Support Process Automation Implementation and Production
• Collaborate with Transformation Leads, and Product Owners to drive automation business solution and planning, consult IT during development phase, and monitor supervised production
• Support deployment of agile and machine learning capabilities in LOBs
• Engage appropriate internal and external (staff augmentation) resources to use process automation best practices to deliver successful solutions
• Assist business to integrate multiple projects across the line of business value chain
• Assist in the deployment of program and project management standards for effective delivery meeting time, quality, budget, and LOB requirements
• Guide and partner with change management resources (Change Manager & HR) to ensure effective communication and execution of the required organizational and role changes
• Provide guidance on the post implementation support
• Assist LOB to identify “in unit” roles and time requirements, work with business leaders to identify staff for assignments
• Conduct lessons learnt post deployment on each initiative
Engage in enhancing Process Automation framework and monitor adoption across the enterprise
• Participate as active member of Intelligent Process Automation Excellence team, in developing a set of best practice guidelines and training content for use across all IPA initiatives
• Contribute to continuous improvement of automation framework, technologies & knowledge (share information, build standards, develop intellectual property and capture lessons learned)
• Provide guidance to all program staff for assigned units and programs
• Coach team members on areas of development to increase knowledge and performance
• Minimum of 4-6 years transformation experience, ideally within a global corporate footprint
• 4-6 years digital/ business process engineering/ business analysis experience in financial services
• Successful experience in major automation/ digital transformations, with a heavy focus on both top and bottom line improvement
• Demonstrate deep understanding of different ways of automation – including robotic process automation, intelligence scanning, virtual process management, artificial intelligence/ cognitive
• Top tier consulting experience with Digital, Lean or OpEx experience preferred
• Experienced leader, known for building relationships, influencing senior level executives
• Work effectively with global matrix groups fostering collaboration and teamwork
• Business value chain and opportunity assessment techniques and experience
• Domain knowledge in one or more relevant industries
• Strong knowledge of digital, machine learning, robotics, chatbots, bpm and other newer automation centric technologies
• Digital agency, consulting or entrepreneurial experience
• Strong understanding of user experience, technical & business issues
• Emphasis on user-driven product design and data-driven product refinement
• Master’s degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree
• Fast learner in unfamiliar situations/ business areas
• Strong ability to execute
• Highly functional in ambiguous situations and environments
• Influence without authority (leading from the middle)
• Critical thinking & problem solving
• Rapid decision making
• Process improvement (lean) mindset
• Systems thinking
Yes, 50% of the time across the U.S.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information about Chubb or its services, please visit our website.
','','!*!At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.
','!*!At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.
','','','Whitehouse Station','08889','USA-New York-New York, USA-Illinois-Chicago, USA-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, USA-Connecticut-Hartford','Operations & Customer Service','Yes, 50 % of the Time','Jul 21, 2021','Vice President, Execution Leader
The Chubb Corporation
Website : http://www.chubb.com/