Southfield, MI, United States
Nov 19, 2020
Mar 04, 2021
Oracle EBS Developer - DENSO TEN','200000RE','DIAM','US-MI-Southfield','24777 Denso Drive','PO Box 5133','Southfield','48033','US-MI-Novi','!*!Oracle EBS Developer–
E-Business Suite Developer, supporting and developing extensions in PL/SQL, OA Framework, Oracle Workflow, Discover reporting, and EDI integrations.
• Develop Oracle SQL scripts, PL/SQL Packages, Procedure & Functions, Forms, and Reports, XML Publisher Reports to extend Oracle EBS functionality based on user requirements
• Works with business process owners to design, develop, document, test, and implement solutions
• Provide day-to-day Oracle EBS technical support to business customers, troubleshooting and resolving complex problems
• Build reports, conversions, interfaces, EDI Systems and extensions for Oracle EBS
• Demonstrates and continually develops solid working knowledge with the Oracle Applications architecture for Oracle R12, Database Server RDBMS: 11G , SQL, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Developer10g toolset(Forms and Reports), Linux, Oracle WF Builder, BI Publisher, OA Framework toolsets.
• Familiarity or preferably working knowledge of ANSI X12 Standards and EDIFACT Standards for EDI, along with other basic EDI concepts.
• Initiates and participates in Oracle development projects by collaborating with the business to drive process improvements.
• Good understanding of Oracle EBS architecture and underlying table structures, APIs and Oracle coding standards.
• Has the ability and initiative to work independently and accepts accountability for project results.
• Participates in design walkthroughs and offers constructive feedback to improve the quality of the ERP system.
• Consistently demonstrates sound software development practices, following the System Development Life Cycle methodology to produce efficient, maintainable, value-adding application products.
• Abides by the prescribed standards and procedures designed to guarantee compliance with key control objectives like JSOX.
• Questions existing processes and procedures (both administrative and technical), and offers suggestions and opinions for continuous improvement.
• Takes directions from and works with senior members of the Oracle EBS team on projects and tasks.
','!*!Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Written and verbal communication and presentation skills to primarily gather or exchange information with internal and external customers on factual matters
• Ability to handle demanding requests from customers in a timely fashion
• Customer service skills to interact and partner with a limited number of external customers related to business outcomes
• Strong team collaboration
• Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Information Science or related field
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with both internal and external customers
• Oracle development skills, previous work history dealing with Oracle modules (AP/AR), EBS skills/application experience, Oracle R12, Database server RDBMS: 11G, SQL, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, SQL Loader, Developer 10g toolset (forms and reports), Linux, Oracle WF Builder, BI Publisher, OA Framework
• Excel programming skills
• Sound understanding of JSOX & Oracle Cloud
• Majority of travel will be local
• 10-20% business travel to Alabama (more frequent during training period)
','','','','1st Shift','Business/Corporate Planning','Oracle EBS Developer - DENSO TEN
Website : https://www.denso.com/us-ca