Houston, TX, United States
Nov 14, 2022
Want to join a stable organization that continues to expand? Want to work for great people at a company where people enjoy working and stay? We are a customer-centric organization. We empower our employees to make decisions. We work together toward the same goal—to deliver the best customer experience!
In this position you will be responsible for:
· Processing all orders and customer interface.
· Delivering exceptional customer service through proper flow of customer requirements, on time delivery and timely communication of order status.
· Working with sales and warehouse staff to ensure proper delivery of orders.
· Following up with customers on all orders and deliverables.
· Daily invoicing of orders
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Proactive attitude
· Fast and accurate typing/data entry skills
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Enjoy working with customers
· Mastered time management and organization
· Enjoy a fast-paced environment