Crawford Memorial Hospital
Medford, OR, United States
Hiring for a part time Housekeeper to work days.:
Strong hourly wage!::
Prestige Senior Living - Arbor Place enjoyed a deficiency-free survey in 2017, as well as winning the prestegious American Health Care Association Bronze award for high quality care of our residents! Check out the article here: https://www.ohca.com/ahcancal-announces-2017-bronze-national-quality-award-recipients/::
Tucked away in a beautiful corner of Medford, Oregon, Prestige Senior Living Arbor Place is a tranquil senior living community. From comfortably situated apartments, to a restaurant-style dining area and vibrant common spaces, Arbor Place offers many amenities and activities for residents to take advantage of.
Arbor Place prides itself in the ability to meet each individual's scheduled and unscheduled needs around the clock in a way that promotes choice, convenience and independence for each resident. Our dedicated staff takes the time to know each resident as an individual and works together with families, neighbors and friends to ensure all our residents receive the best care.
In addition to the many services and amenities, Arbor Place offers award-winning Expressions Memory Care Program, designed to make our residents feel accepted, important, comfortable… at home. Expressions creates a buffer against fear and the stress of dementia and other forms of cognitive impairment through activities that stimulate the body and mind, and enrich the life of our residents.:
Questions? Contact ArborPlaceED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care!:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an “employee,” you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below::
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various:
Housekeeper is responsible for the housekeeping duties of the building and apartments.
* Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in commons areas, offices and public rest rooms, to include sinks, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors, furniture and replenishes soap and paper products.
* Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in apartments and apartment rest rooms to including sinks, showers, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors and surfaces, replenishing soap and paper products.
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, respecting individual confidentiality, dignity and rights.
* Vacuums carpets, sweeps and mops floors on a routine basis.
* Ensures that apartments are maintained in a safe, comfortable, and attractive manner, keeping residents' personal items safe.
* Cleans spills, soiled areas, and other conditions as observed or directed.
* Uses cleaners and other hazardous materials according to product instructions and department procedure.
* Follows facility fire safety and infection control practices and promptly report any unsafe conditions or equipment to executive director or maintenance director.
* Coordinates housekeeping services with other departments.
* Ensures that equipment and supply carts are properly maintained and properly stored and that storage areas are kept clean and safe.
* Cleans exterior windows, patios, or other outside areas as assigned.
* Assists others with lifting, as required.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Experience working with seniors helpful.
* Ability to understand verbal directions and read written instructions.
* Able to communicate with residents on a daily basis.
* Ability to add and subtract simple numbers
* Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
KEYWORDS: Housekeeper, housekeeping, maintenance, senior living, assisted living, skilled nursing, hospital
Crawford Memorial Hospital
Website : http://www.crawfordmh.org
The Crawford County Hospital District was constructed in 1961 with funds provided by a bond issue voted by the citizens, a grant in aid from the Hill Burton Act, and contributions by individuals, industries, and organizations that recognized a need to provide area residents with the most up-to-date healthcare services possible. Now over 45 years later, Crawford Memorial is a 25-bed not-for-profit critical access acute care facility providing health care services for the residents of Crawford County and its surrounding areas. CMH has made a substantial commitment to invest in cutting edge technology with highly trained, caring staff to assure 21st century healthcare to all who walk through its doors.