Subject to DOT Regulations
Percent of Travel Required
Champion Energy Services, a Calpine (NYSE: CPN) company, is a thriving business and one of the nation's leading electric service providers. Champion is looking for exceptional people to join our team. We have an immediate need for Account Manager.
• The Account Manager performs essential daily tasks to process completed sales and support ongoing sales activities.
Description of Role
• Review and process completed commercial sales agreements
• Resolve processing issues on completed commercial sales agreements -- which may require direct communication with end-use customers
• Submit custom pricing requests on behalf of Regional Sales Managers
• Research and resolve contract inquiries and disputes from customers
Experience and Qualifications
• 1+ years of relevant work experience required
• Prior experience with deregulated energy preferred
• Previous experience in any field that requires a high level of data accuracy
• Bachelor's degree required. Concentration in Marketing, Communications, Sales curriculum or Entrepreneurship strongly preferred.
• Candidates must have exceptional attention to detail and be able to complete complicated processes with high accuracy
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills, data entry, Salesforce.com, Intelometry
• Analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills a must.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Excellent task management skills, results-oriented with a strong work ethic, and demonstrated attention to detail.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Calpine is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on case-by-case basis.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
Calpine Corporation is helping meet the needs of an economy that demands more and cleaner sources of electricity. Founded in 1984, Calpine is a major U.S. power company, capable of delivering more than 29,000 megawatts of clean, reliable and fuel-efficient electricity to customers and communities in 20 U.S. states and Canada. The company develops, constructs, owns and operates a modern and flexible fleet of low-carbon, natural gas-fired and renewable geothermal power plants. Using advanced technologies, Calpine generates electricity in a reliable and environmentally responsible manner for the customers and communities it serves.