State Street is seeking a highly qualified individual to lead technology and development projects for the State Street Global Exchange IT Project Management Office (PMO). The Technology PM will be responsible for the development and oversight of project plans with multiple concurrent work streams. The Technology PM will implement project plans, define key project milestones, identify critical issues and meet deadlines to ensure timely submission of regulatory filings.
The PM lead will be responsible for managing and socializing a PMO discipline across the infrastructure and SaaS support teams and liaise with the IT FLOD leads to understand and ensure compliance with regulatory and FLOD policy requirements. The PM lead will collaborate with senior business leaders and control function teams across the firm and coordinate reporting on key technology initiatives.
Responsibilities of the Technology PM include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Develop and implement project plans, governance sequencing schedules and reporting templates
* Contribute to inventory of best practices for project management, provide guidance and support on project scope, risks and issues management.
* Prepare / deliver presentations to executives, committees and regulators.
* Coordinate internal and external meetings, prepare agendas, presentations, meeting notes and governance minutes.
* Act in accordance with Risk Excellence and role model Ethical behavior and decision making as part of our Way Ahead foundation.
* Perform other duties as required.
* This individual should have relevant work experience, and preferred qualifications listed below.
* B.A. degree in Technology, Business, Accounting or legal related field (advanced degree preferred). PPM or equivalent (Preferred)
* 8 years of experience working in IT industry managing significant projects and leading high performing teams.
* Experience with complex, cross organizational programs.
* Ability to deliver and meet deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment.
* Ability to drive multiple projects/work streams with a high attention to detail.
* Strong writing skills, advanced capabilities in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and MS Project.
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills; capability to successfully operate in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders.
* Ability to build relationships with people from varied departments and levels of seniority.
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills; able to evaluate and form independent judgments.
* Commercial and creative approach to solutions.
Website : http://www.blackrock.com
BlackRock is the world’s largest asset manager, and our business is investing on behalf of our clients, from large institutions to the parents and grandparents, the doctors and teachers who entrust their savings to us. We work only for our clients—period. Our promise is to offer them the clearest thinking about what to do with their money and the products and services they need to secure a better financial future. That’s why investors of all kinds entrust us with trillions of dollars, and it’s why companies, institutions and global governments come to us for help meeting their biggest financial challenges.