Our Kemper Operational Team is looking for a Claims Customer Service Representative to join our Syracuse, NY office. The Claims Customer Service Representative will provide clerical support to the claims adjusting and management staff and will provide occasional
telephone customer service and assistance to callers. You must be able to work Monday through Friday 8:15am - 5:00pm
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent education.
• 2 years of customer service with data entry experience preferred.
• Advanced experience with MS Word, Excel and MS Outlook applications required.
• Heavy typing and data entry required.
• Working knowledge of basic insurance industry terms and practices is a plus.
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus but not required.
• Aptitude to effectively work with teammates to ensure seamless customer experience
Apply here for a job where you can be appreciated: http://bit.ly/ClaimsCustomerServiceRep5200
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
• Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
• Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
• Learn and Grow with our Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
• Contribute to your community through United Way and volunteer programs.
• Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
• Protect what you love with discounts on home and auto insurance products.
• Get employee discounts for shopping, dining and travel through Kemper Perks.
Kemper at a glance
With $8 billion in assets, Kemper is one of the nation's leading insurers. The Kemper family of companies specializes in home, auto, life, health and valuables insurance products for individuals, families and businesses.
Kemper’s underwriting companies* are rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, the leading insurance industry rating authority. Kemper services six million policies and ranks among the top 25 personal lines property and casualty writers and the 2016 Ward’s
50 Top Performers list of life insurance companies.
•Alliance United Insurance Company is not rated.
We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice. An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
-MO CB -LJ -GD -IN –MSJ -PT
Website : http://www.kemper.com
Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that provide an array of products to the individual and small business market. Kemper Personal and Commercial Lines sells Auto, Home and Package Plus policies through independent agencies. Kemper Specialty California sells personal Auto insurance in the state of California through independent agents and brokers to customers who may have had difficulties obtaining or maintaining insurance in the past. Kemper Direct sells Auto and Home by phone and online. Kemper also offers Life and Health Insurance through Kemper Home Service Companies and Reserve National.