Honolulu, HI, United States
To profitably manage Food and Beverage outlet and ensure that the highest quality standards are met for food, beverage, service, and cleanliness
• Meets and responds to guest inquires and coordinates special arrangements and requests in the restaurant.
•Resolves staff and guest issues with tact and diplomacy.
• Enforces established guidelines, policies, and union contract of the hotel and performs disciplinary action as necessary.
• Performs a variety of administrative duties such as: interviewing applicants, preparing payroll information, monitoring timekeeping systems, implementing marketing plan, forecasting covers and labor costs, ordering of food and general supplies, analyzing overall operations and the coordinating of equipment acquisition and maintenance.
• May assist with training, developing, and supervising Assistant Managers as they seek to meet the mission/goals of the hotel.
• Inspects food and beverage outlet operations to ensure that standards of service are maintained.
• Implements new menus and promotions such as holiday and special event promotions.
• Communicates at all levels of the organization to ensure restaurant and organizational effectiveness. • Schedules and facilitates monthly communication meetings.
Website : http://www.kahalacorp.com