Indianapolis, IN, United States
Call Center, Customer Service
Call Center Representatives
Are you tired of drama filled call centers with high turnover rates? Do you want to work a consistent schedule and be home for dinner? Are you experienced and interested in helping others with their Medicaid billing questions?
Briljent is looking for SUPERSTAR Call Center Representatives to join our team in downtown Indianapolis. The Call Center Representatives will be taking inbound calls from our community and neighbors with questions about their Medicaid billing and policies.
You do not need an agent to be a SUPERSTAR. You do need:
- To be reliable and on-time daily. Your team and our community need you!
- A minimum of 2 years of call center experience with AT LEAST 1 year in medical/healthcare billing.
- A positive attitude toward clients, co-workers, providers, and all customers.
- A strong desire to continually learn and retain information regarding Medicaid policy.
- Exceptional communication skills.
What makes this position special?
- You would be a member of the amazing Briljent team that is always supportive and cheerleads for your success.
- The schedule is a shift between the hours of 8am – 6pm Monday – Friday. That means a set schedule, so home for dinner and weekend picnics!
- Your call center co-workers are incredibly knowledgeable and very well trained.
- Your supervisors are good people! They work with you and support you if you have questions.
What do you get with your SUPERSTAR status?
Medical benefits, dental benefits, vision benefits, 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Company Events, Good Times, a Support System, a Wellness Program, Employee Referral Bonuses, the Satisfaction of Truly Helping People, and a Paycheck
Are you the Call Center Representative SUPERSTAR we are looking for to join Briljent? Apply now!
Our goal is performance. Our passion is learning. Our team is Briljent!
Briljent will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, marital status, race, religion, veteran status, disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin or other status as protected by applicable law. Briljent will not discriminate against employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
Website : http://www.briljent.com/
Briljent? What is that? Our CEO’s grandparents were immigrants from Czechoslovakia. Given this strong heritage, our company name is the Czech word for “brilliant”. We have a bench of 170 staff members and with the help of our brilliant Chief Talent Officer we can ramp up to staff projects with additional resources as well. Our goal is to provide talented employees to staff your project and help you succeed. We believe in strong, long-term and win-win relationships. We also have learned that communication, communication and communication is key to the success of our projects.