Phoenix, AZ, United States
Nov 23, 2021
Mar 08, 2022
Utilizes critical thinking and knowledge of program requirements, network and community resources, and Medicaid benefits to facilitate appropriate physical and behavioral healthcare and social services for members through collaboration with clinical and program staff, direct provider collaboration, and coordination of psychosocial wraparound services to promote effective utilization of available resources, optimal member functioning, and cost-effective healthcare outcomes.
• Bachelor's degree or non-licensed master level clinician required, with either degree being in behavioral health or human services preferred (psychology, social work, marriage and family therapy, counseling).
• Experience working with diverse population and clinical knowledge.
• Specialized focus and interest in peer and family support services, along with a focus on veteran population
• Computer literacy and demonstrated proficiency is required in order to navigate through internal/external computer systems, and MS Office Suite applications, including Word and Excel.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot
prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days
of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days
of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply
for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days
of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
Must reside in Arizona; part work from home and in office
• 3-5 years' experience in the health care delivery system e.g., clinical practice and health care industry.
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Demonstrated analytical skills and organization, with critical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Strong general knowledge of the health benefits business, clinical issues, trends and medical management, as well as medical cost management and quality improvement.
Bachelor's degree or non-licensed master level clinician required, with either degree being in behavioral health or human services preferred (psychology, social work, marriage and family therapy, counseling).
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Website : https://www.cvshealth.com