Peter Grubea Attorneys
Buffalo, NY, United States
Jun 06, 2021
Peter Grubea Attorneys is looking for a bright, motivated individual to join our growing law practice as a LEGAL ASSISTANT. We do not require prior legal experience, but we do prefer someone with prior experience in an office environment. Our office is based at 336 Harris Hill Road, Williamsville. We are a fast-paced, family oriented office with a present staff of 3 attorneys and 3 support personnel.
We are the largest consumer bankruptcy law firm in Western New York. Our mission is to help people struggling with financial problems obtain a fresh start. We handle bankruptcy cases, foreclosure defense, and debt collection resolution. We have handled over 15,000 cases and are a highly-respected law firm in our field.
You will always be busy and will never be bored. The position involves significant phone contact with our clients by phone and email. You will be on the front line dealing with our clients on a daily basis. This is a permanent, long-term position. All of our permanent employees have been with us for many years. This position opened up due to the retirement of an employee who was with us for over a decade.
The specific tasks involved in the position include:
1. Answering phones and responding to client inquiries.
2. Preparing and sending retainers and documents to clients who want to hire us.
3. Assisting the attorneys and paralegals in preparing the client file (pulling credit reports, running property and DMV searches, printing documents supplied by the client, etc.)
4. Following up with clients regarding documents and information needed prior to the filing of the case.
5. Assisting clients with issues that arise after the filing of their case.
6. General assistance to the attorney and paralegal staff.
The starting pay for this position is $18.50 per hour. The hours are full-time 40 hours per week. We are open Monday to Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Benefits include single coverage health insurance fully paid by us (family coverage is available if employee pays the cost difference). We also offer 14 days combined sick and vacation days per year.
Interested applicants should send a resume and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org, ATTN: Peter Grubea. We look forward to hearing from you!
Peter Grubea Attorneys