San Jose, CA, United States
Retail, Logistics, Bluecollar
Increase total supply chain efficiencies for our suppliers, by leading a team of front line employees to merchandise a diverse portfolio of products to key retail accounts.
People or Process Management Responsibility:
Required Skills and Experience:
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
• Must be at least 18 years of age or meet minimum state legal age requirements.
• Minimum of 1 year of merchandising experience such product placement and display building. Accurately stock and rotate products onto shelves from backroom inventories as required, preferably in the beverage industry. OR Minimum 2-4 years of experience working in a warehouse, transportation, purchasing, customer service, sales or similar supply chain department
• Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 170 lbs. when handling keg products.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver license, and maintain auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Company and state law.
• Ability to use a variety of hardware tools and equipment necessary for POS installation, including, but not limited to, a hacksaw, drill, screwdriver, staple gun, ladders, etc.
• Must be able to operate hand-held technology used for timekeeping and communication.
• Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to effectively communicate with the manager, co-workers and other departments on work-related issues in a timely manner.
• Complete all records, forms or reports accurately and in a timely manner.
• Ability to accurately add, subtracts, multiply and divide numbers.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Collaborate with the sales and delivery staffs to improve processes which will drive productivity while maintaining highest levels of customer service satisfaction.
• Utilize lean management principles to assist with training for all merchandisers on a daily basis. Focus of training is on correct merchandising techniques, waste elimination, as well as Company policies and procedures.
• review and analyze daily Paragon route plans and work assignments to ensure proper work load distribution among all employees.
• Utilize software system to track, support and re-route daily Merchandiser services.
• Help prioritize work assignments for merchandisers to meet sales, delivery and customer demands.
• Measure and utilize task data to provide fact-based feed back to retailers and employees when discussing overall performance.
• Conduct “work-withs”, “go behinds”, to survey and monitor employee productivity, meeting Company standards, and make recommendations for improvement.
• Work with the Sales Department to assist with meeting the sales goals and efficiencies.
• Complete special projects as directed by the Division Manager in a timely and accurate manner.
• Perform work tasks safely, and contribute to overall safe work environment.
• Follow all company work policies / rules / regulations.
• Insures all direct reports follow all company policies / rules / guidelines
• Any other duties as assigned.
Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Website : http://www.reyesholdings.com