Meat Mgr .- FT - Dist. 8 - Store TBD','81531','Jul 13, 2017','New Jersey-Jersey City','','!*!
Position: Meat Manager
Job Code: 000740
Positions eligible to bid: all team members and department managers may apply to be considered.
Enhance department top line and bottom line potential by building relationships with team members and guests through effective leadership. Candidates must be available to work within the hours directed by the store director to serve our guests during peak business time periods and within the schedules of the collective bargaining agreement.
· Must embrace, provide and lead dominant guest satisfaction at all times
· Effectively review behavior observations to ensure guest satisfaction
· Enhance a selling culture through effective team engagement and displaymanship.
· Utilization of business transformation tools designed to leverage ordering, receiving, production, and selling processes in order to achieve true potential.
· Ensure acme fresh standards are sustained through proper product handling to include rotation, code dating and refrigeration of product
· Develop and sustain a safe and clean department that is aligned with acme environmental standards.
· Ensure scales and weights are correct at all times
· Maintain tag integrity and signage
· Effectively assign work schedules and tasks to other team members
· Provide effective coaching and feedback to enhance team’s performance and drive true accountability.
· Collaborate and work well with other team members
· Perform other duties assigned by store manager
· Embrace effective scheduling
· received “dominate guest satisfaction training”
· Maximizes business transformation tools and has sound working knowledge of financials
· In previous assignments performed at a high level with regards to financial performance
· Received all food safety and general department safety training and can follow up and coach team members as needed.p.i.t certified
Be able to work at any location in the district
· Effectively lead team members towards achieving common goals','Meat Mgr .- FT - Dist. 8 - Store TBD
Website : http://www.supervalu.com
SUPERVALU® is a grocery industry leader, serving customers through more than 3,400 owned, licensed, franchised and affiliated stores across the country. Our roots are in supply chain and wholesale distribution; in subsequent years we’ve grown to include traditional and hard discount grocery retail formats. Today we proudly provide millions of customers with the best products on the shelves: national brands and our high-quality and affordable private label products. Superior service, engrained in our culture, sets us apart from the competition and provides the experience our customers expect.